Anthony Edwards quotes
- "Booger": Big deal! Did you get in her pants?
- Gilbert: She's not that kind of girl, Booger.
- "Booger": Why? Does she have a penis?
“- Maverick: Well, I just happened to see a MiG 28 do a...
- Goose: We!
- Maverick: Uh, sorry, Goose. We happened to see a MiG 28 do a 4g negative dive.
- Charlie: Where did you see this?
- Maverick: Uh, that's classified.
- Charlie: It's what?
- Maverick: It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.”
“- Inspector Dave Toschi: Hey, how do we know that this lead is real?
- Inspector William Armstrong: It's very real. How do I know? Because I saw it on TV.”
“Madam, I suggest that you encourage your children to play with matches!”
“There's really no point in having children if you're not going to be home enough to father them.”
“'ER' was so huge that whatever I did coming back to television, I'd have to feel as strongly about.”
“- Jonathan: I don't know Manolo, I think it's hopeless. I'm never going to get laid!
- Professor: Although that thought may be of great comfort to the women of the world Mr. Moore, as a future veterinarian, you should know that every dog eventually has his day.”
“Gib, you want a relationship? That's fine. Just remember that every relationship starts with a one night stand. You came 3,000 miles for a reason didn't you? Would you look at that reason. Go for it Gib, you've earned it.”
“Is this your idea of fun, Mav?”
“- Beth Franklin: I think he's kinda cute.
- Beau Middleton: Who's kinda cute?
- Beth Franklin: You, of course. Especially when you're angry. Your dimple twitches.”
No, boys. There's two "O"s in Goose.
“- Reggie: You can stay here and take care of Momma Love. She likes you better than me, anyway.
- Clint Von Hooser: Well, that ain't hard to do.”
“- Jonathan: You still a Homeboy?
- Manolo: You still a white boy? Yeah, you're in a gang, you're in a gang for life.
- Jonathan: Think the Homeboys could do me a little favor?”
“You're right, I'm on drugs. I'm a junkie, you know, I mainline, I freebase, I put cocaine on my cornflakes...”
“I would kill or die to make love to you.”