Harrison Ford quotes
“Parenting is an impossible job at any age.”
“We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.”
“- Margaret Sellinger: Do things have to work out this way?
- David Halloran: Things work out the way they're supposed to.”
“Escape now, hug later.”
“- Rey: You're offering me a job?
- Han Solo: I'm considering it.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“- Brody: For nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the lost Ark. It's not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It's like nothing you've ever gone after before.
- Indiana Jones: Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The biggest trouble with her is the noise.”
“- Kylo Ren: I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
- Han Solo: You do.”
“- Sondra Walker: Do you know where you are?
- Dr. Richard Walker: No, it's changed too much.”
“- Indiana Jones: Nazca Indians used to bind their infants' head with rope to elongate the skull like that.
- Mutt Williams: Why?
- Indiana Jones: Honor the gods.
- Mutt Williams: No, no. God's head is not like that, man.
- Indiana Jones: Depends on who your god is.”
“You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy. Of course for that you can't charge six bucks an issue, now can you?”
“- Margaret Sellinger: I don't know what I'm doing here.
- David Halloran: Yes, you do.
- Margaret Sellinger: Yes, I do.”
“I love you enough to let you go, which is more than I've ever felt about anyone in my life.”
“- Michelle: What kind of music do you like?
- Dr. Richard Walker: What? Oldies, I like oldies.”
“- Rachael: What if I go north? Disappear. Would you come after me? Hunt me?
- Rick Deckard: No... No, I wouldn't. I owe you one... But somebody would.”
“- Paul Sellinger: How far do you think we've gone?
- David Halloran: How am I supposed to know? You're the god damn spy, not me. Don't you guys have a magic manual or something that teaches you all that stuff?
- Paul Sellinger: Yes, we do.
- David Halloran: Did you ever read it?
- Paul Sellinger: I helped write it.
- David Halloran: What did it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For their courage I nominated these men for the title of hero of the Soviet Union. But the committee ruled that because it was not wartime, and because it was merely an accident, they were not worthy of the title of hero. What good are honors from such people? These men sacrificed, not for a medal. But because when the time came, it was their...” (continue)(continue reading)