Harrison Ford quotes
“Parenting is an impossible job at any age.”
“We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.”
“- Margaret Sellinger: Do things have to work out this way?
- David Halloran: Things work out the way they're supposed to.”
“Escape now, hug later.”
“- Rey: You're offering me a job?
- Han Solo: I'm considering it.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“- Branch Rickey: We win if the world is convinced of two things: That you are a fine gentleman and a great baseball player. Like our Savior... you gotta have the guts... to turn the other cheek. Can you do it?
- Jackie Robinson: You give me a uniform... you give me a, heh, number on my back... and I'll give you the guts.”
“- Brody: For nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the lost Ark. It's not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It's like nothing you've ever gone after before.
- Indiana Jones: Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Quinn Harris: How do you want it?
- Robin Monroe: Excuse me?
- Quinn Harris: Do you want it sugar-coated, or right between the eyes?
- Robin Monroe: You Pick.
- Quinn Harris: We got no landing gear, so we can't take off. Lightning fried the radio, so we can't call for help. AirSea with try a rescue mission but without a beacon to hone in on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Professor Henry Jones: Did I ever tell you to eat up, go to bed, wash your ears, do your homework? No, I respected your privacy and I taught you self-reliance.
- Indiana Jones: What you taught me, is that I was less important to you than people that have been dead for several hundered years and in other countries, and I learned it so well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The biggest trouble with her is the noise.”
“I just wish your eyes weren't that color.”
“- Kylo Ren: I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
- Han Solo: You do.”
“- Sondra Walker: Do you know where you are?
- Dr. Richard Walker: No, it's changed too much.”
“- Indiana Jones: Nazca Indians used to bind their infants' head with rope to elongate the skull like that.
- Mutt Williams: Why?
- Indiana Jones: Honor the gods.
- Mutt Williams: No, no. God's head is not like that, man.
- Indiana Jones: Depends on who your god is.”
“You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy. Of course for that you can't charge six bucks an issue, now can you?”
“- Margaret Sellinger: I don't know what I'm doing here.
- David Halloran: Yes, you do.
- Margaret Sellinger: Yes, I do.”
“I love you enough to let you go, which is more than I've ever felt about anyone in my life.”