Clint Eastwood quotes
“They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”
“I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.”
“Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common. We both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression. But Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera, I'll kill you. I mean it.”
“What it's like to kill a man? Well, it's goddamn awful, that's what it is. The only thing worse is getting a medal for killing some poor kid, some scared little gook just like you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.”
“There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.”
“I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls were checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- The "Schofield Kid": It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.
- Bill Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
- The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
- Bill Munny... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mitchell Gant: Aren't you gonna threaten me or something?
- First Secretary: I will do so, if that is what you wish. But first I will merely ask you to return what does not belong to you.”
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can run me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me.”
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Are you still goin' to kill those men?
- Bill Munny: I reckon so. The money's still available, ain't it?
- Delilah Fitzgerald: Yeah. Your two friends have been taking advances on the money.
- Bill Munny: What?
- Delilah Fitzgerald: You know, free ones. Alice and Silky been givin' them free ones.”
“I don't want to need you, 'cause I can't have you.”
“I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sum'bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.”
“- Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years Loretta, there, has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.
- Crook: Say what?
- Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- English: Ten years ago, I was in this bar in Alabama when two dudes started hassling me. That was their first mistake. They pulled knives. That was their second mistake. They didn't know how to use them. That was the last mistake they ever made. I got two 99-year sentences, back to back.
- Frank Morris: Seems like you could've pleaded...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's always the possibility that some asshole will be offended. Isn't there?”
“I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.”
“Sergeant, you get that contraband stokey out of my face, or I'll shove it up your ass so far you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it.”
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Would you like a free one?
- Bill Munny: I reckon not.
- Delilah Fitzgerald: I didn't mean with me. Alice and Silky would be glad to give you one.
- Bill Munny: I meant I didn't want a free one with Alice or Silky. Because of my wife back home. I reckon if I was to want a free one, it would be with you.”
“- Earl Stone: What? I thought you were dead. No such luck, I guess.
- Tim Kennedy: Let me tell you something. Did anyone ever tell you you're a bit of an asshole, Earl?
- Earl Stone: All the time. Even in Spanish. All the time.”
“Internet! Who needs it?”