Birthday quotes84 birthday quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Teen Witch
“Nobody's coming to your sweet sixteen party Louise.”
- From the movie: The Hand of God
“Saverio Schisa-Here, your birthday present. Stand B seats, of course.
Fabietto Schisa-Thank you, God!
Saverio Schisa-Don't thank God. I'm the one who bought you a season ticket!”
- From the TV Series: The Big Bang Theory
“Then it’s settled. Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals.”
- From the animation: Alice in Wonderland
- From the movie: Baby Doll
“When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.”
- From the movie: The Star
“- Felix: These wise guys are lost!
- Deborah: Wise men don't get lost, Felix.
- Felix: So you're saying they know where this birthday party is?
- Cyrus: And what makes you so certain it's a birthday party?
- Deborah: Oh, here we go.
- Felix: Have you seen the presents these guys are bringing? Gold? Myrrh? Frankincense?
- Cyrus: Could be a baby...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Cop Out
- Paul: Happy anniversary Jim.
- Jimmy: I don't celebrate anniversaries.
- Paul: Jim, open it up. I wanna see the expression on your face.
- Jimmy: You wanna see the expression on my face? The expression you're gonna see on my face is "fuck you".
- From the movie: Pee-wee's Big Adventure
“- Francis Buxton: Today's my birthday and my father says I can have anything I want.
- Pee-wee Herman: Good for you and your father.
- Francis Buxton: So guess what I want.
- Pee-wee Herman: A new brain.”
- From the movie: Party Monster
“Oh, everyone, it's my birthday! Time to pay attention to me!”
- From the movie: 13 Ghosts
- From the movie: All of Me
“I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry I ruined your birthday.”
- From the movie: The Princess Diaries
- From the movie: Iron Man
- From the movie: Problem Child
“- Martin Beck: I drove over a thousand miles, to hang out with a seven year old.
- Junior: I'm going to be eight in two weeks.
- Martin Beck: Don't count on it.”
- From the movie: Iron Man 2
“- Tony Stark: Can I ask you something personal? If this was the last birthday party you were going to have, what would you do?
- Natalie Rushman: I would do whatever I wanted to do, with whomever I wanted to do it with.”
- From the movie: Bend It Like Beckham
“Lesbian? Her birthday's in March. I thought she was a Pisces.”
- From the movie: 21 And Over
- Miller: This is the day that you become a man. This is the day that you get to tell every bouncer who's ever carded you,"You know what? Sure, I get it. Yes, I look like a nine-year-old Chinese girl".
- Jeff Chang: What the fuck?
- Miller: "But guess what? Today is my 21st fucking birthday. So, step aside and let the man come through".
- From the movie: My Louisiana Sky
“- Jewel Ramsey: I didn't expect to see you. It's been a long time.
- Dorie Kay: Well, I came for your birthday, Mama.
- Jewel Ramsey: My birthday was yesterday.”
- From the movie: The Jerk
“- Mother: Navin, it's your birthday, and it's time you knew. You're not our natural-born child.
- Navin: I'm not? You mean I'm gonna stay this color?”
- From the movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape
“Hey, hey. Mike, right? You wanna come to my party tomorrow? I'm gonna be eighteen years old. You wanna come? You can come too, if you want to. I don't know you, but you can come.”
- From the movie: Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
“- James T. Kirk: It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done before. A far better resting place that I go to than I have ever known.
- Carol: Is that a poem?
- James T. Kirk: No. Something Spock was trying to tell me. On my birthday.”
- From the movie: Meet the Deedles
- From the movie: Pay It Forward
“- Chris Chandler: Is that what you want for your birthday? Everybody to pay it forward?
- Trevor McKinney: I can't ask for that.
- Chris Chandler: Sure you can. Why not?
- Trevor McKinney: It wouldn't work.
- Chris Chandler: Why?
- Trevor McKinney: I already blew out my candles.”
- From the movie: Under Siege
“Johnson, how is the Captain gonna authorize a surprise birthday party for himself?”