Garry Marshall quotes
“We can't compete with Mel Gibson, but we figured we could do our part.”
- From the movie: Jumpin' Jack Flash
“The editing makes the movie, so I spend all my life in editing.”
“I don't sit well. I like to move around as I talk.”
“There's no better satisfaction than writing.”
- From the movie: Lost in America
“You gotta be ready to listen to your children, even if they have nothing to say.”
- From the movie: Hocus Pocus
“- Master's Wife: Okay that's it, party's over! Get out of my house!
- Master: Now, puddin' face...
- Master's Wife: Shove it, Satan!
- Sarah: Ooh. Thou mustn't speak to Master in such a manner.
- Master: They call me Master.
- Master's Wife: Wait 'til you see what I'm gonna call you. Now, tart-face, take your Clark bars and get out of my house!”
- From the movie: Soapdish
“I would like to voice my strong concern about this show's spiraling decline in ratings. David, ever since you took us to the Caribbean, it's been Jamaica homeless people sucking soup, and a big wave outside that cost a hundred thousand dollars. That's depressing and it's expensive, two words I hate. You know the words I like? I like the word ...” (continue)(continue reading)