Party quotes118 party quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tyler: What's rule number one?
- Zak: Party.”
“The party didn't slow down 'till dawn. The crew of a San Pedro tuna boat showed up about One, and was routed. The police came by at Two, and stayed to join the party. Mack used their squad car to go get more wine. A woman called the police to complain about the noise, and couldn't get anybody. The crew of the tuna boat came back about Three, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dave Marshak: We party here.
- Fitz: We party big.
- Ed: We party now.”
“I carried a watermelon.
[realizes what she just said]
I carried a watermelon?”
“- Dave: Is his junk literally out of his pants?
- Ronnie: Yes.
- Dave: Now it's a party.”
“I’ve been to Vegas many times. One night is good, two nights is perfect, three is too many. ”
“Davos is basically Coachella for billionaires.”
“Amy, good luck getting these guys excited about a dinner with a theme. I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks-Giving.”
“- Sophie: Grandma? You weren't invited.
- Ruby Sheridan: That's the best kind of party, little girl.”
“Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.”
“Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.”
“- Pierre: May I join the celebration? I'll take the check and leave with the check; of course, after drinking your health in champagne. If they have champagne in Las Vegas?
- Maria Corvier: They have everything in Las Vegas.”
“When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.”
“If this relationship is going to work out between us I need to feel free to party with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it. I will text you.”
“He gives large parties, and I like large parties, they're so intimate. Small parties, there isn't any privacy.”
“Mum's throwing a Christmas party slash political rally. It's like the G8 summit with Scotch eggs.”
“- Felix: These wise guys are lost!
- Deborah: Wise men don't get lost, Felix.
- Felix: So you're saying they know where this birthday party is?
- Cyrus: And what makes you so certain it's a birthday party?
- Deborah: Oh, here we go.
- Felix: Have you seen the presents these guys are bringing? Gold? Myrrh? Frankincense?
- Cyrus: Could be a baby...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Missy Armitage: Something to lighten the mood.
- Dean Armitage: Yes, yeah, let's get this party back on track. How about sparklers and Bingo?”