Party quotes113 party quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dave Marshak: We party here.
- Fitz: We party big.
- Ed: We party now.”
“- Tyler: What's rule number one?
- Zak: Party.”
“- Sophie: Grandma? You weren't invited.
- Ruby Sheridan: That's the best kind of party, little girl.”
“Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.”
“Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.”
“- Pierre: May I join the celebration? I'll take the check and leave with the check; of course, after drinking your health in champagne. If they have champagne in Las Vegas?
- Maria Corvier: They have everything in Las Vegas.”
“When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.”
“If this relationship is going to work out between us I need to feel free to party with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it. I will text you.”
“He gives large parties, and I like large parties, they're so intimate. Small parties, there isn't any privacy.”
“Mum's throwing a Christmas party slash political rally. It's like the G8 summit with Scotch eggs.”
“- Felix: These wise guys are lost!
- Deborah: Wise men don't get lost, Felix.
- Felix: So you're saying they know where this birthday party is?
- Cyrus: And what makes you so certain it's a birthday party?
- Deborah: Oh, here we go.
- Felix: Have you seen the presents these guys are bringing? Gold? Myrrh? Frankincense?
- Cyrus: Could be a baby...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Missy Armitage: Something to lighten the mood.
- Dean Armitage: Yes, yeah, let's get this party back on track. How about sparklers and Bingo?”
“- Miles: Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?
- Sam Witwicky: Of course. It's a lake, public property!”
“Nothing is as priceless as the prom picture.”
“I told Clooney, George, you’re worth $100 million — of course you can afford to be a socialist!”
“- Emily Middleton: Let's go out tonight. Hair, makeup, boobs... we're going out!
- Linda Middleton: Emily, I am not going out at night.
- Emily Middleton: Everything shouldn't be so scary.
- Ruth: Oh, it damn well should. One in four tourists are kidnapped.
- Emily Middleton: Not true.
- Ruth: One, two, three... Somebody's missing.”
“- Barbara Roxbury: First my party's ruined, then my house is destroyed. Now someone's stolen my car.
- Maggie: As I've always said, Barbara, you throw one hell of a party.”
“- Dave: Is his junk literally out of his pants?
- Ronnie: Yes.
- Dave: Now it's a party.”
“- Kim Lacey: Isn't this party absolutely sublime?
- Lucy Chadman: Beats a cesspool backup.”