Gift quotes184 gift quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Want a balloon?”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“If you want to give me a present, give me a good life. That's something I can value.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: There's something I want you to have. I've been putting a little away for the past ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
- Mary Thompson: Why, Topper. That's so sweet. Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.”
“Jack, he was never the romantic type. For our anniversary he gives me pepper spray. Pepper spray. I think it's perfume. I end up in the emergency room.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
- Ngawang Jigme: Hello, my friend. We did what was best for our country, for Tibet.
- Heinrich Harrer: On the way to Lhasa I would see Tibetans wearing those jackets. "Chinese soldiers very nice. Give food, clothes and money. Very nice". It's strange to me that something so harmless as a jacket can symbolize such a great lie.
- Ngawang Jigme:... (continue)(continue reading)
“I usually specialize in stuff you can wrap.”
“- Gin: I give you the world's tallest building.
- Mac: And we're going to steal it?”
“I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Actually, make it Office Max - I have my eye on a label maker. We did not have sex. I let you fondle my chest, and it was a glorious moment for you. Unmatched by anything you have heretofore...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Waters: [sees Jim smother a lemon wedge with tabasco sauce] What's that for?
- Jim Stone: Have you ever tried it?
- David Waters: I can't say that I have.
- Jim Stone: Well, you take this one, and I'll take the other.”
“- Felix: These wise guys are lost!
- Deborah: Wise men don't get lost, Felix.
- Felix: So you're saying they know where this birthday party is?
- Cyrus: And what makes you so certain it's a birthday party?
- Deborah: Oh, here we go.
- Felix: Have you seen the presents these guys are bringing? Gold? Myrrh? Frankincense?
- Cyrus: Could be a baby...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Balthazar: For Jesus, Gold.
- Melchior: Myrrh.
- Caspar: Do you like Frankincense? I never know what to get.”
“- Nikki Finn: Hey, a mall! Ha ha!... As long as we're here, can we go in for a few seconds? I can't go back to Philly without any presents for my mom - she thinks I've been shopping.
- Louden Trott: For four years?
- Nikki Finn: Mm-hmm. So I can't exactly go back empty-handed, 'cause it isn't very nice.”
“We plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.”
“You have the grand gift of silence, Watson; it makes you quite invaluable as a companion. [Watson punches him in the face]”