Gift quotes191 gift quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Bless the saints! It's an ashtray! I’ve been thinking of taking up smoking, this clinches it.”
“Y'know how they say teenagers have no fear of death? That they're never gonna get hurt? Well not me, ok? I was born with the gift of fear.”
“Want a balloon?”
“These are for you to give me when you apologize.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“If I give my heart to you, I’ll have none and you'll have two.”
“Marriettiello-Fabiè, I wanted to buy you a gift, but I forgot.
Fabietto Schisa-That's okay, Mario, it's the thought that counts.”
“Then it’s settled. Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals.”
“You’ve given me more life than I ever deserved.”
“If you want to give me a present, give me a good life. That's something I can value.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: There's something I want you to have. I've been putting a little away for the past ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
- Mary Thompson: Why, Topper. That's so sweet. Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.”
“Jack, he was never the romantic type. For our anniversary he gives me pepper spray. Pepper spray. I think it's perfume. I end up in the emergency room.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”