Gift quotes189 gift quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Bless the saints! It's an ashtray! I’ve been thinking of taking up smoking, this clinches it.”
“Y'know how they say teenagers have no fear of death? That they're never gonna get hurt? Well not me, ok? I was born with the gift of fear.”
“Want a balloon?”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“Then it’s settled. Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals.”
“You’ve given me more life than I ever deserved.”
“If you want to give me a present, give me a good life. That's something I can value.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: There's something I want you to have. I've been putting a little away for the past ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
- Mary Thompson: Why, Topper. That's so sweet. Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.”
“Jack, he was never the romantic type. For our anniversary he gives me pepper spray. Pepper spray. I think it's perfume. I end up in the emergency room.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
- Ngawang Jigme: Hello, my friend. We did what was best for our country, for Tibet.
- Heinrich Harrer: On the way to Lhasa I would see Tibetans wearing those jackets. "Chinese soldiers very nice. Give food, clothes and money. Very nice". It's strange to me that something so harmless as a jacket can symbolize such a great lie.
- Ngawang Jigme:... (continue)(continue reading)
“I usually specialize in stuff you can wrap.”
“- Gin: I give you the world's tallest building.
- Mac: And we're going to steal it?”
“I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Actually, make it Office Max - I have my eye on a label maker. We did not have sex. I let you fondle my chest, and it was a glorious moment for you. Unmatched by anything you have heretofore...” (continue)(continue reading)