- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: You mean like a dame?
- Tony Greco: Well, yeah, like a dame. I guess you could say a dame.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: How about like a chick?
- Tony Greco: No, she didn't look like a chick. She looked more like a broad. That's why I said a broad.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: Oh yeah, that helps me. You're... (continue) (continue reading)
“Angel's Dance” quotes(1999)
Plot – Tony dreams to become a killer for the Mafia so he learns the job from Stevie Rossellini. He's a master and he's called "The Rose" because of the elegance of his crimes. Tony's first task is to kill a random person.
All actors – Jim Belushi, Sheryl Lee, Kyle Chandler, Frank John Hughes, Ned Bellamy, Mark Carlton, Mac Davis, Jon Polito, David Bickford, Timo Flloko, Joe Luis Garcia, John Bighamshow all
“Angel's Dance” Quotes 4 quotes
“What kind of woman would beat her plastic doll?”
“One to the head, one to the heart. One to the head, one to the heart. What did I teach you?”
- Angelica Chaste: Seems mine is bigger than yours.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: Size doesn't matter.
- Angelica Chaste: Oh, yes it does.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: You mean those girls have been lying to me all those years?