Girl quotes309 girl quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
- "Booger": Big deal! Did you get in her pants?
- Gilbert: She's not that kind of girl, Booger.
- "Booger": Why? Does she have a penis?
“I've had men trying to shut me up since I was a little girl. What is it about little girls that scares men so much?”
“Girls are red. Boys are blue. Don't even try to make purple.”
“You know, when it comes down to it, all guys want the same thing...A good girl.”
“She’s not an object! You keep describing her as inanimate objects, but she is a person.”
“I feel more myself in boy's clothes. Actually, Dad, I don't think I'm a girl at all.”
“She helped just enough so she could get what she wants: food and a bed. She’s like a stray dog.”
“- Aladdin: This girl, she's a princess...
- Genie: Aren't they all?”
“I knew that when I kissed this girl, I would be forever wed to her.”
“- Mrs. Kidman: Do these girls go to your high school?
- Eli: No, Mrs Kidman. They're porn stars.”
“- Gianelli: I'll shoot the girl.
- Billy Caufield: Go ahead. I got lot's of girlfriends.”
You know what my mother used to call me? Dangerous. "You're a dangerous girl". She was right. I am dangerous.