“- Michael 'The Suit' Minelli: Now... where is the Blankman?
[he pours hot coffee onto Mr. Stone, who sits in a wheelchair]
- Mr. Stone: Hey, Einstein. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a boil on my ass. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't feel a thing.
[Minelli slaps him in the face]
- Mr. Stone: I felt that.”
Plot – Darryl is an adult with a childish character. Thanks to his abilities, he's able to turn waste materials into the most varied weird devices. Therefore, he develops a method to make bulletproof his tools and becomes a superhero. Assumed the identity of 'Blankman', Darryl puts himself to work to foil a plot against Mayor Harris. After neutralizing the enemies, Blankman impresses Kimberly, the TV reporter who has followed his exploits.
All actors – Damon Wayans, David Alan Grier, Robin Givens, Christopher Lawford, Lynne Thigpen, Jon Polito, Nick Corello, Jason Alexander, Harris Peet, Joseph Vassallo, Michael Wayans, Damon Wayans Jr.show all
“Blankman” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Darryl Walker: Did you find the bomb yet?
- Kevin Walker: Not the one we're looking for.”
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
“Ratings give me a woody.”
“Ah, Blankman. I see you've finally found someone to work with who dresses worse than you do.”