Violence quotes389 violence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack Torrance: I'm not gonna hurt you.
- Wendy Torrance: Stay away from me!
- Jack Torrance: Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in! Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!”
“I don't initiate violence, I retaliate.”
“What should I tell them? If they don’t want to die remember to knock?”
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“You never win with violence. You only win when you maintain your dignity.”
“Aggression, correctly channeled, overcomes a lot of flaws. Tapping into that aggression requires peeling back several layers of yourself.”
“I have no words. My voice is in my sword...”
“- Vanessa Lutz: So, what you think? It's ok do all sorts of bad stuff to me now?
- Bob Wolverton: Well, that's an open ended discussion Vanessa dealing with deep philosophical ramifications, something you can hardly grasp. In fact take it from me, a professional, Vanessa you're an absolute fucking moron!”
“Don't let up until you hear cartilage snap, or they crap in their pants.”
“- Mal: Tomorrow we'll go into town and straighten this out once and for all. And then we'll be back here, farming. If I catch any of those cattle on our land after tomorrow, I'm gonna start carvin' them into steaks. And believe me, that's one thing I know about.
- Dawson: Killin' cattle is a hanging offense in these parts! If we shot you down...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They say if you resort to violence, then you've already lost.”
“While it is a sad fact that mass homicide and practitioners of blood cults infest our society, the producers of this film wish to express that they do not condone, nor do they want to inspire, any of the human butchery or violence portrayed in this film. If you feel you will be offended by such material, please leave the theatre at once. Note:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two.”
“- Peter: You feel so sure of that when you look out on a clear night like tonight and see all those millions of stars, that none of it matters?
- Lloyd: I think its just as beautiful as you do, and vaguely evocative of some deep truth that always just keeps slipping away, but then my professional perspective overcomes me; I just wish for a more...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“- Mongol General: We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
- Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
- Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
- Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.
- Mongol General: That is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!”