Violence quotes375 violence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack Torrance: I'm not gonna hurt you.
- Wendy Torrance: Stay away from me!
- Jack Torrance: Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in! Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!”
“I don't initiate violence, I retaliate.”
“What should I tell them? If they don’t want to die remember to knock?”
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“I have no words. My voice is in my sword...”
“They say if you resort to violence, then you've already lost.”
“While it is a sad fact that mass homicide and practitioners of blood cults infest our society, the producers of this film wish to express that they do not condone, nor do they want to inspire, any of the human butchery or violence portrayed in this film. If you feel you will be offended by such material, please leave the theatre at once. Note:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two.”
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“- Mongol General: We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
- Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
- Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
- Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.
- Mongol General: That is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!”
“I'd rather knit baby booties with pink yarn than hit people for no reason.”
“- Laurel Gray: Why can't he be like other people?
- Mel Lippmann: Like other people - would you have liked him? You knew he was dynamite - he has to explode sometimes! Years ago, I tried to make him go and see a psychiatrist. I thought he'd kill me! Always violent. Well it's as much a part of him as the color of his eyes, the shape of his head....” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's against my religion to do anything violent at the end of the day. God bless all Irishmen.”
“- King Nereus: Violence has always plagued the surface. They will destroy themselves.
- King Orm: Not before destroying us first. We have been hiding long enough. The time has come for Atlantis to rise again.”
“I learned from a young age not to show weakness, okay? I solve my problems with my anger and my fists. I'm a blunt instrument and I'm damn good at it. I've done nothing but get my ass kicked this whole trip. I'm no leader. I'm not a king. I do not work or play well with others. And I can't let you die, trying to turn me into something I'm not.”
“All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Simple back together again.”
“Violence has always been unfortunately embedded in masculinity, this alpha thing.”
“You never win with violence. You only win when you maintain your dignity.”
“Stand still, I need to crush you.”