“After the Sunset” quotes(2004)
Plot – The 'king of alibi' Max and his beautiful accomplice Lola are in Paradise Island, Bahamas, after a successful hit. They have robbed a Napoleon diamond, one of the three purest diamonds all over the world. Thanks to it, they have solved forever any economic problem and try to relax. Meanwhile Stan, the FBI agent who unsuccessfully has hunted Max over years, refuses to believe his opponent has retired. He's convinced Max and Lola are planning to steal the third Napoleon diamond as the stone will be soon exhibited in Paradise Island.
All actors – Pierce Brosnan, Salma Hayek, Woody Harrelson, Don Cheadle, Naomie Harris, Chris Penn, Troy Garity, Obba Babatundé, Russell Hornsby, Mykelti Williamson, Rex Linn, Robert Curtis Brownshow all
“After the Sunset” Quotes 9 quotes
“The world is divided up between people who like to watch the sunset and those who don't.”
“- Lola Cirillo: You're cheating on me, aren't you?
- Max Burdett: What are you talking about?
- Lola Cirillo: Maybe not with a woman, but with a diamond.”
“- Max Burdett: The first diamond I've ever bought. I love you, Lola Cirillo. Marry me.
- Lola Cirillo: On one condition.
- Max Burdett: Anything.
- Lola Cirillo: I want the receipt.”
“- Ed: Sheila and I like to swap.
- Lola Cirillo: Swap?
- Ed: We like to have sex with other couples.
- Max Burdett: Check please!”
“The pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship.”
“- Ed: So, uh, what kind of business are you in, Max?
- Max Burdett: I have a bunch of sweatshops in the Philippines.
- Ed: Oh.
- Sheila: Oh.
- Max Burdett: You should see those kids make those hats.”