Weapons quotes949 weapons quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Training Day
“You know I'm surgical with this bitch, Jake. How do you want it, dog? Closed casket? Remember that fool in the wheelchair? How do you think he got there?”
- From the movie: Snatch
“Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it.”
- From the movie: The Italian Job
“You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”
- From the movie: Tales from the Hood
“The only spooks I'm afraid of are the ones with guns.”
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.”
- From the movie: Bowling for Columbine
“We need to control the bullets. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars. If a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocentbystanders. People would think before they killed somebody.”
- From the movie: Tower Heist
“- Slide: A robbery can change very quickly. You have to be ready to adapt to the situation at any moment. Anything can happen. I was on a job a few days ago and my homie got shot in the face!
- Josh Kovacs: If you get shot in the face, it's over.
- Slide: If you get shot in your head, it's over. If you get shot in your face, the bullet will go...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Murder in the First
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
- From the movie: X-Men: Apocalypse
“Always the same, and now all this. No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more systems! No more! No more superpowers... So much faith in their tools, in their machines. You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!”
- From the movie: xXx: Return of Xander Cage
“Rock, paper, scissors, grenade launcher.”
- From the movie: An Eye for an Eye
“The warrior uses whatever is closest to hand.”
- From the movie: Stone Cold
- From the movie: Selma
- From the movie: True Grit
“- Rooster Cogburn: Why, by God, girl, that's a Colt's Dragoon! You're no bigger than a corn nubbin, what're you doing with all this pistol?
- Mattie Ross: It belonged to my father, he carried it bravely in the war, and I intend to kill Tom Chaney with it if the law fails to do so.
- Rooster Cogburn: Well, this'll sure get the job done if you can...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- From the movie: Live Free or Die Hard
- From the movie: The Good Shepherd
“The sound of the gunshot was very different from the sound of the fireworks and even at six years old I knew that was a big, big difference. And there was a lot of blood. And in his left hand he held a note that was sealed. I don't know why, but I took the note and I put it in my pocket. I always said it was an accident. It wasn't an accident....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Ricochet
“I guess a Beretta in the butt beats a butterfly in a boot, huh?”
- From the movie: Lord of War
- From the movie: Wild Wild West
Not every situation calls for your patented approach of "shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to ask a question or two".
- From the movie: Rules of Engagement
- From the movie: Dracula
“You fools! Do you think with your crosses and your wafers you can destroy me? Me! You do not know how many men have come against me. I am the king of my kind! You have accomplished nothing, Van Helsing. Time is on my side.”
- From the movie: The Milagro Beanfield War
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.”