Weapons quotes942 weapons quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.”
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
“Rock, paper, scissors, grenade launcher.”
“- Rooster Cogburn: Why, by God, girl, that's a Colt's Dragoon! You're no bigger than a corn nubbin, what're you doing with all this pistol?
- Mattie Ross: It belonged to my father, he carried it bravely in the war, and I intend to kill Tom Chaney with it if the law fails to do so.
- Rooster Cogburn: Well, this'll sure get the job done if you can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I guess a Beretta in the butt beats a butterfly in a boot, huh?”
“Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.”
“If more guns make people safer, then America would be one of the safest countries in the world. It isn't. It's the opposite.”
“- Bennett: We heard shots. What happened?
- Paul Kersey: I sent them a message.”
“- Kay: We do not discharge our weapons in view of the public!
- Jay: We ain't got time for this cover-up bullshit! I don't know whether or not you've forgotten, but there's an Arquillian Battle Cruiser that's about to...
- Kay: There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bob Wiley: What are we doing?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.”
“I made a film where nobody got shot and nobody went to see it.”
“- Lancelot: Do you know how to win a sword fight?
- John: How?
- Lancelot: Be the only one with a sword!”
“- Pvt. Pierre Arnaud: I'm not afraid of dying tomorrow, only of getting killed.
- Soldier in bunk: That's as clear as mud.
- Pvt. Pierre Arnaud: Well, which would you rather be done in by: a bayonet or a machine gun?
- Soldier in bunk: Oh, a machine gun, naturally.
- Pvt. Pierre Arnaud: Naturally, that's just my point. They're both pieces of...” (continue)(continue reading)