Weapons quotes948 weapons quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”
“Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.”
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
“Rock, paper, scissors, grenade launcher.”
“- Rooster Cogburn: Why, by God, girl, that's a Colt's Dragoon! You're no bigger than a corn nubbin, what're you doing with all this pistol?
- Mattie Ross: It belonged to my father, he carried it bravely in the war, and I intend to kill Tom Chaney with it if the law fails to do so.
- Rooster Cogburn: Well, this'll sure get the job done if you can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know I'm surgical with this bitch, Jake. How do you want it, dog? Closed casket? Remember that fool in the wheelchair? How do you think he got there?”
“I guess a Beretta in the butt beats a butterfly in a boot, huh?”
Not every situation calls for your patented approach of "shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to ask a question or two".
“You fools! Do you think with your crosses and your wafers you can destroy me? Me! You do not know how many men have come against me. I am the king of my kind! You have accomplished nothing, Van Helsing. Time is on my side.”
“Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.”
“If you know what's good for you, take those weapons home and burn them! And then think... think of this country and of the law that makes it what it is. Think of a world crying for this very law! And maybe you'll understand why you ought to guard it.”
“Now would you stand aside before I shoot myself?”
“Hey, Ryan, be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.”
“- Rooster Cogburn: When's the last time you saw Ned Pepper?
- Emmett Quincy: I don't remember any Ned Pepper.
- Rooster Cogburn: Short feisty fella, nervous and quick, got a messed-up lower lip.
- Emmett Quincy: That don't bring nobody to mind. A funny lip?
- Rooster Cogburn: Wasn't always like that, I shot him in it.
- Emmett Quincy: In the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If more guns make people safer, then America would be one of the safest countries in the world. It isn't. It's the opposite.”
“Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock,...” (continue)(continue reading)