Kyle Chandler quotes
“Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.”
“If you're not really having a good time, it's not worth it.”
“Everything moves a little quicker in Los Angeles.”
“- Brooks: I'm a fraud, Max. I'm not the carefree dude that wins at everything he touches. You know how I win? I cheat. I cheat at everything. I even cheated when we were kids playing Battleship.
- Max: What?
- Brooks: Didn't you ever wonder why I made you sit with your back to the TV? It was so I could see your ships in the reflection. I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Deke Slayton: Why do you think space flight is important?
- Neil Armstrong: I had a few opportunities in the X-15 to observe the atmosphere. It was so thin, such a small part of the Earth that you could barely see it at all. And when you're down here in the crowd and you look up, it looks pretty big and you don't think about it too much. But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't want to say I'm never going to direct again, but directing's hard work.”
“I love the institution of marriage, and I love my marriage.”
“I do like to cook; I'm sort of a mad scientist in the kitchen.”
“- Harge Aird: [about Carol] I love her.
- Abby Gerhard: [Quietly, almost pitifully] I can't help you with that.”
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: You mean like a dame?
- Tony Greco: Well, yeah, like a dame. I guess you could say a dame.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: How about like a chick?
- Tony Greco: No, she didn't look like a chick. She looked more like a broad. That's why I said a broad.
- Stevie "The Rose" Rosellini: Oh yeah, that helps me. You're... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack Driscoll: I always knew you were nothing like the tough guy you play on the screen. I just never figured you for a coward.
- Bruce Baxter: Hey, pal. Hey, wake up. Heroes don't look like me - not in the real world. In th real world they got bad teeth, a bald spot, and a beer gut. I'm just an actor with a gun who's lost his motivation.”