Jon Polito quotes
“Art is the familiar through new eyes.”
“- Joe Devine: What are you gonna do to me?
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Movie starts in three minutes. If you don't tell us where the money is, we're gonna cut your fingers off during the opening credits.
- Wally Kamin: Titles. Credits come at the end of the movies. Titles come first.
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Fine. Titles. We're gonna cut 'em off during the fuckin'...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Acting is like a sporting match.”
“I have no standards. I do everything.”
“- The Dude: Just stay away from my fucking lady friend.
- Da Fino: Hey, I'm not messing with your special lady.
- The Dude: She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend. I'm just helping her conceive, man!”
“- Michael 'The Suit' Minelli: Now... where is the Blankman?
[he pours hot coffee onto Mr. Stone, who sits in a wheelchair]
- Mr. Stone: Hey, Einstein. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a boil on my ass. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't feel a thing.
[Minelli slaps him in the face]
- Mr. Stone: I felt that.”
- Johnny Caspar: You can't say, "I told you so".
- Tom Reagan: I don't say that and I don't like people who do.
“- Gus: You shot me.
- Agent Hymes: That's the first true thing you've said yet.”
“Friends is a mental state.”
“- Gideon: I'm beggin' you, alright? Don't kill me.
- Eric Draven: I'm not gonna kill you. Your job will be to tell the rest of them that death is coming for them, tonight. Tell them Eric Draven sends his regards.”
“Ah, Blankman. I see you've finally found someone to work with who dresses worse than you do.”