Toys quotes44 toys quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mall Santa: That'll be three hundred.
- Howard Langston: Dollars?
- Mall Santa: No, chocolate kisses; yes, dollars!
- Howard Langston: I can't believe this, whatever happened to your lofty ideas huh? I though you're doing all this for the kids.
- Mall Santa: Well sure, but I don't see why we can't pick up a little loose change in the process.”
“- Woody: Okay, like it or not, you are a toy. Maybe you don’t like being one, but you are one nonetheless. Which means you are going to be there for Andy when he…
- Forky: Who’s Andy?
- Woody: I mean, Bonnie. You have to be there for Bonnie. That is your job.
- Forky: Well, what’s your job?
Woody: Well, right now, it’s to make sure you do yours.” (continue)(continue reading)
“Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.”
“Some dads give their kids Legos.”
“Which doll shall we give Daisy's little friend Emily? The one that looks like a transvestite or the one that looks like a dominatrix?”
“- Buzz: I've set my laser from stun to kill.
- Woody: Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death.”
“- Rex: Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
- Lotso: All day long! Five days a week.
- Jessie: But what happens when the kids grow up?
- Lotso: When the kids get old, new ones come in. When they get old, new ones replace them. You'll never be outgrown, or neglected. Never abandoned or forgotten.”
“- Buzz: Why would Andy want me?
- Woody: Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You're a Buzz Lightyear! Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. You've got wings, you glow in the dark, you talk, your helmet does that... that whoosh thing. You're a Cool Toy. As a matter of fact, you're too cool. I mean - what chance does a toy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Maybe real fire isn't the best idea for a children's toy.”
- Buzz Lightyear: Woody you're in danger here, we need to leave now.
- Rex the Green Dinosaur: Al's selling you to a toy museum, in Japan.
- Woody: I know! It's okay, Buzz. I actually wanna go.
- Mr. Potato Head: What? Are you crazy?
- Woody: Look, the thing is, I'm this rare "Sheriff Woody" doll, and these guys, are my round-up gang.
“- Buzz Lightyear: Woody, you're not a collector's item, you're a child's plaything. You are a toy!
- Woody: For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me. And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me.
- Buzz Lightyear: Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a...” (continue)(continue reading)
Nothing says "Happy anniversary, sweetheart" like rubber dog turds.
In the words of Mahatma Gumby, "we are toys of tolerance, but there's only so much that a toy can tolerate".
“What kind of moron would put military technology in toys?”
“You can tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.”