“Corky Romano” quotes(2001)
Plot – Corky has been banished from his family because he’s not a good member of the Mafia, so he works happily as a veterinary. When his father Pops needs to get rid of damning evidence, he invents a CV that makes Corky look like a skillful agent to enter in the FBI. Under the name of Agent Pissant, the guy has to deal with dangerous missions. He even gets caught, but his plans include an extraordinary trap.
All actors – Chris Kattan, Vinessa Shaw, Peter Falk, Peter Berg, Chris Penn, Fred Ward, Richard Roundtree, Matthew Glave, Roger Fan, Dave Sheridan, Michael Massee, Vincent Pastoreshow all
“Corky Romano” Quotes 5 quotes
“Bad dogs aren't born, they are made!”
“- Corky Romano: I never thought I'd live to see the day that an FBI agent would be peddling smack.
- Agent Brick Davis: Don't act so surprised. J. Edgar Hoover used to wear a dress.
- Corky Romano: Just tell me why, Brick.
- Agent Brick Davis: I don't know. I suppose it made him feel sexy.
- Corky Romano: Not Hoover. You!”
“I'm just a little wired… Ahh, I'm mean wired as in jumpy, not as in there's a concealed wire in my crotch.”
“- Agent Brick Davis: You do speak Manderain, don't you?
- Corky Romano: Oh yes. I just didn't understand your accent. See, I was taught by an up scale family, Su Su Sudio.”