Hatred quotes443 hatred quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Screw'm! Screw'm all! Screw the gov'm'nt!”
“Hate's no fun if you keep it to yourself.”
“You're asking me why I killed Justin Bieber?”
“It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts.”
“Have you any idea what it's like to live with all this? People look at us and only see bigots and racists. Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation what's said in the Bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Racial and religious hatred must be fostered on the basis of American-Aryanism. Classism must be encouraged in a way that the labor and the middle classes will become confused and antagonistic. In the ensuing chaos, we will be able to take control.”
“- Sandy: No matter what I do, there's nothing I can say... she just tears into me! She hates me.
- Ken Kessler: Sandy, you're her kidnapper. She's supposed to hate you.”
“Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em.”
“Is it gonna be like this forever? Killing each other because you were born five blocks in the wrong direction?”
“There are times when I... I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone.”
“- Jim: [after seeing Edward accidentally cut Kim] Hey! Now you've done it!
- Kim: It was just a scratch Jim, really!
- Peg Boggs: What's going on?
- Jim: Call a doctor, he skewered Kim!
- Kim: He didn't skewer me!
- Jim: [now bullying and shoving Edward] You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kim: Edward, I was so afraid. I thought you were dead.
- Jim: [coming into the screen with a revolver] I didn't.”
“I think I might hate things now, too. So far, it’s genocide and leggings as pants.”
“It’s been an awful night and everything came out. We found out we hated each other.”
“We're going to win this war not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love!”