Hatred quotes457 hatred quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Razor's Edge
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Last Boy Scout
“Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck.”
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
- From the movie: Legends of the Fall
“Screw'm! Screw'm all! Screw the gov'm'nt!”
- From the movie: The Ultimate Gift
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
“- Jim: [after seeing Edward accidentally cut Kim] Hey! Now you've done it!
- Kim: It was just a scratch Jim, really!
- Peg Boggs: What's going on?
- Jim: Call a doctor, he skewered Kim!
- Kim: He didn't skewer me!
- Jim: [now bullying and shoving Edward] You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Gilda
- From the movie: Iron Man 3
- From the movie: Moonlight
- From the movie: Arthur
- From the movie: The Life of David Gale
“Hate's no fun if you keep it to yourself.”
“I think racism is a terrible thing. I think we should all learn to hate each other on a individual basis.”
- From the movie: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
“Ah, how touching. The trinity of bitches, united in their hatred.”
- From the movie: Zoolander 2
“You're asking me why I killed Justin Bieber?”
- From the movie: Barfly
“It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts.”
- From the movie: Wayne's World 2
- From the movie: Mississippi Burning
“Have you any idea what it's like to live with all this? People look at us and only see bigots and racists. Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation what's said in the Bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Sixteen Candles
“I loathe the bus. There has to be a more dignified mode of transportation.”
- From the movie: The Rookie
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Conspiracy
“The man had been driven his whole life by hatred of his father. When the mother died, that was a loss. When the father died, the hate had lost his object, then the man's life was empty. Over.”
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
“You're blinded by hatred.”
- From the movie: Uncle Buck
“- Buck Russell: Do you think she hates me?
- Maizy Russell: With a passion.
- Buck Russell: Really? Do you think it's the hat?”
- From the movie: The War of the Roses
“- Oliver Rose: I think you owe me a solid reason. I worked my ass off for you and the kids to have a nice life and you owe me a reason that makes sense. I want to hear it.
- Barbara Rose: Because. When I watch you eat. When I see you asleep. When I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in.”
- From the movie: Confessions of a Nazi Spy
“Racial and religious hatred must be fostered on the basis of American-Aryanism. Classism must be encouraged in a way that the labor and the middle classes will become confused and antagonistic. In the ensuing chaos, we will be able to take control.”