Hatred quotes450 hatred quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Screw'm! Screw'm all! Screw the gov'm'nt!”
“- Jim: [after seeing Edward accidentally cut Kim] Hey! Now you've done it!
- Kim: It was just a scratch Jim, really!
- Peg Boggs: What's going on?
- Jim: Call a doctor, he skewered Kim!
- Kim: He didn't skewer me!
- Jim: [now bullying and shoving Edward] You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hate's no fun if you keep it to yourself.”
“Ah, how touching. The trinity of bitches, united in their hatred.”
“You're asking me why I killed Justin Bieber?”
“It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts.”
“Have you any idea what it's like to live with all this? People look at us and only see bigots and racists. Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation what's said in the Bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I loathe the bus. There has to be a more dignified mode of transportation.”
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Oliver Rose: I think you owe me a solid reason. I worked my ass off for you and the kids to have a nice life and you owe me a reason that makes sense. I want to hear it.
- Barbara Rose: Because. When I watch you eat. When I see you asleep. When I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in.”
“Racial and religious hatred must be fostered on the basis of American-Aryanism. Classism must be encouraged in a way that the labor and the middle classes will become confused and antagonistic. In the ensuing chaos, we will be able to take control.”
“- Sandy: No matter what I do, there's nothing I can say... she just tears into me! She hates me.
- Ken Kessler: Sandy, you're her kidnapper. She's supposed to hate you.”
“I hate them for making hatred necessary, and I'll do what I can to end it.”
“Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck.”
“Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em.”
“Is it gonna be like this forever? Killing each other because you were born five blocks in the wrong direction?”