Payment quotes135 payment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Winston Churchill: Do I have your, uh, permission, uh, to send, uh, an aircraft carrier to pick up the P-40 fighter planes we purchased from you? Mr. President?
- President Roosevelt: Well, you-you've got me there again. New law preventing transshipment of military equipment.
- Winston Churchill: Uh, but we paid for them. We-we paid for them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Chechen: What do you propose?
- The Joker: It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.
- Salvatore Maroni: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?
- The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.”
“- Otis B. Driftwood: Could he sail tomorrow?
- Fiorello: You pay him enough money, he could sail yesterday.”
“Worry is like interest paid in advance on a debt that never comes due.”
“Well, when I asked him how I was going to die, he said my intestines were going to clog up and I would puke myself to death. Which turns out to be true, but I figure for $275 a visit I deserved a little bit better bedside manner than that.”
“- David Clark: Brad, I almost got killed over this shit twice.
- Brad Gurdlinger: Look, I'm not gonna be an asshole about this. I got two tons of premium weed, and yes you got Chacon pinched in the process, which is a huge win for team Brad. So how about we shake hands and call it even?
- David Clark: You were never gonna pay me, were you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gaston Monescu: What did she want?
- Lily: You. And she's willing to pay as high as 50 francs.”
“You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free except the grace of God.”
“- Rocket: So, we're saving the galaxy, again?
- Peter Quill: I guess.
- Rocket: Awesome! We're really gonna be able to jack up our prices if we're two-time galaxy savers.”
“- Rose O'Reilly: You're making $500,000 and giving me only $30,000?
- Casey Mathis: $30,000? I'm only getting $1,000!
- Kenny Rossmore: You guys are getting paid?”
“- Sandy Patterson: Hi. Good morning. Something wrong with pump five. It's not taking my card.
- Luis the Gas Station Attendant: You don't pay your bills, man. I gotta cut the card.”
“- Peter McCallister: Hi.
- Harry: Hi. Are you Mr. McCallister?
- Peter McCallister: Yeah.
- Harry: The Mr. McCallister who lives here?
- Peter McCallister: Yes.
- Pizza Boy: Oh, good, because somebody owes me $122.50.”
“- Roberta: What will they do to you if you don't pay?
- Jim Bennett: Break every bone in my body.”
“We're both mercenaries! We're both dead inside!”
“- Louie Kritski: You want your electricity fixed? Move. Check into the fucking Plaza, just gimmie the rent Lady!
- Eleanor: Look at my boy. How's he supposed to do his schoolwork at night? By candle light?
- Louie Kritski: Lincoln did. Hey, maybe he'll grown up to be president, what the fuck do I know? Just gimmie the rent!”
“- Steve Wozniak: We can't afford to pay three people right now.
- Steve Jobs: We can't afford to pay ourselves unless we deliver.”
“Never welsh on a bet.”