Illegality quotes93 illegality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We are fugitives of the law. Idiocy is our only option.”
“Sandy, it's over. Sam isn't going to pay the ransom, he couldn't care less. I'm no criminal. I can't even sell retail, and that's legal!”
“I'm the President and, as they say, the buck stops here. So I take full responsibility for each one of my illegalactions. But that's not the whole story. I think the American people are entitled to the real truth. I have here evidence in the form of notes, letters, and written memoranda, proving that Bob Alexander was involved in each of these...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Allegations of wrongdoing have also been made against Vice President Nance. Now, as this evidence will prove, at no time and in no way was the Vice President involved in any of this affair. Bob just made all that up. Vice President Nance is a good and decent public servant, and I want to apologize for any pain that this has caused him or his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nothing is illegal until you get caught.”
“- Marshal Mark Strett: Somebody after you?
- Jimmy Ringo: Three somebodies.
- Marshal Mark Strett: The law?
- Jimmy Ringo: Naw, this is personal.
- Marshal Mark Strett: I don't want 'em to catch up with you here.
- Jimmy Ringo: I don't want 'em to catch up with me anywhere.”
“Criminals are like weeds, Alfred: pull one up, another grows in its place.”
“The specs aren't on the gray market, the black market or any other market.”
“- Ed: What's that stuff they're putting in the burgers?
- Dexter Reed: I don't know... but I'll bet you that's what makes those burgers grow so big.
- Ed: We should get some of that stuff for Good Burger.
- Dexter Reed: No, man! That stuff's got to be illegal.”
“- Fergie: I had no choice! They were killing each other in there!
- Judge Dredd: You could have gone out the window.
- Fergie: 40 floors? It would have been suicide!
- Judge Dredd: Maybe, but it's legal.”
“I had a joint and a few little bags of coke. Since when is that shit illegal?”
“So many charlatans all use my talents for ill-gotten gain.”
“I'm not naturally paranoid, but you gotta watch your every move. That, or the public does. Ever since I got arrested and jailed for smoking pot, I get all sorts of people, and actors sometimes, looking at me funny when I light up a cigarette. Hell, I like to shock people, so I'm not about to quit.”
“- Anne Osborne: You're a cop, for God's sake, you're supposed to uphold the law, but instead you bend it and twist it and sell it. I saw you take that bribe and resist arrest and tamper with evidence and perjure yourself under oath.
- Remy McSwain: Don't forget I ran a red light too, huh.
- Anne Osborne: You still think it's funny, don't you?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm going to talk to you about the God damn law. We serve the law. We honor the law! And sometimes, Counselor, we obey the law. But, Counselor, this is not one of those times.”
“- Mallow: He threatened to tell Immigration that I was working here illegally.
- Philly: Big deal.
- Mallow: It was a big deal for me. I could have been deported!”