Crime quotes599 crime quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Any masturbatory emissions, where the sperm is clearly not seeking an egg, could be termed reckless abandonment.”
“Pornography is supposed to arouse sexual desire. If pornography is a crime, when will they arrest makers of perfume?”
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We can no long wear the uniform of the soldier. We forfeited that right and that includes me. I disobeyed an executive order, I violated my duty as a commanding officer. And eight men paid a catastrophic price. It's a mistake not easy to live with. So here I am just like you, a convicted criminal. Only difference between you and me is, I know...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“- Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
- The Joker: I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, no! No. You... you... complete me.”
- Sergeant: I do not know what this world is coming to. See that man over there. We arrested him for mopery.
- "Booger": What's mopery?
- Sergeant: Mopery is exposing yourself to a blind person.
“- Francesca 'Frankie' Sutton: I know you out of money by now, Cleo. Now what you going to do?
- Cleopatra 'Cleo' Sims: Rob another goddamn bank! What the fuck is ya'll thinkin?”
“It is only very very stupid people who think the law is stupid. And avoid like the plague, loud attention seeking wannabe gangsters who are in it for the glory, to be a face, to be a name. They don't mean to fuck up. They just do.”
“It's not how many you shoot. It's who you shoot.”
“Sandy, it's over. Sam isn't going to pay the ransom, he couldn't care less. I'm no criminal. I can't even sell retail, and that's legal!”
“It don't take much strength to pull a trigger but try getting up every morning day after day and work for a living, let's see him try that, then we'll see who the real tough guy is, the working man is the tough guy.”
“Is it gonna be like this forever? Killing each other because you were born five blocks in the wrong direction?”
“The freak with the top hat is leaving with the basketball.”
“I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.”
“Following orders is not a defense to a war crime.”
“The law has little to say on things left undone.”