Law enforcement quotes163 law enforcement quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“Mr. Clements, your men respect you and I don't want to do anything to take away from that. I'm sure you've earned it. So you and your boys are welcome in Dodge City, so long as you obey the law. But if you don't want to cooperate, I'm gonna open you up right now with this shotgun so wide, your whole crew is gonna see what you had for breakfast....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bookstore owner: You're the D&A !
- Nick Styles: Wrong! They fired me. As a private citizen I can kick anybody's ass I want to.”
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“I dont want that NARC messin' up my business.”
“Intelligence officer. Stupidity officer is more like it. Pentagon wants to open a Stupidity Division, they know who they can get to lead it.”
“- Prof. William Kilbane: You come pounding on this door again and I'll have the law on you.
- Inspector Lestrade: I am the law.
- Prof. William Kilbane: Then stop barging in and out of my room like a chambermaid.”
“- Lady Margaret Carstairs: I shall report you both to Scotland Yard.
- Inspector Lestrade: ...But I am Scotland Yard.”
“- Captain Donnelly: 13,453 dollars and 63 cents. That's how much an unmarked squad car costs this department. That's the third goddamned car you trashed this month.
- Harry Callahan: Lou Janero.
- Captain Donnelly: What?
- Harry Callahan: It's his men who shot up the car, why don't you send him the bill?”
“- Lookout: What's up man, you po-po nigga, what's up.
- Jeff Cole: I'm no fucking po-po.”
“- Kemper: We gotta call the cops.
- Morgan: Police officers, please, as you inspect a crime scene, which is now our van, please, ignore the colorful pinata, filled with marijuana, in case you happen to come across it, because it played no part, you know, whatsoever in the demise of this unfortunate, young woman.”
“I was off-duty one day in this bar in Washington Heights where cops didn't have to pay for their drinks. And a couple of guys came in to rob the place. I chased them into the street, shot two dead, got a third one in the leg. He'll never walk right again. Yeah. I quit drinking that day. It just wasn't as much fun after that.”
“The only time the Border Patrol wins hot pursuit is when they get laid.”
“- Chuck Clarke: What do you do?
- Jim Harrison: I'm with the CIA.
- Chuck Clarke: Interesting work?”
“Three cops for a councilman's son, but no one for this dead girl.”