Drugs quotes643 drugs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Moondog: If I may suggest, your honor, I was told about this amazing rehab facility in the Virgin Islands that's got an open bar and 24 hour time massage. A little "jerky-jerk" to take the edge off you in the detox period. Drain the old jizz pipe with the anti toxins.
- Judge: Excuse me?
- Moondog: All due respect to my own personal fluid... (continue)(continue reading)
“I've never done drugs. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old.”
“I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?”
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
“- Cheryl: Well, after you left, he started getting into drugs and stuff. Things got really bad when he...
- Jack Spade: Well, what? Cheryl, come on!
- Cheryl: He started wearing gold chains, Jack.
- Jack Spade: Oh, God, no!”
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?”
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... well, because it's awesome.
“- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Are you perchance a nurse?
- Lila: No, I used to be a junkie.
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?
- Lila: You're the doctor.
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Oh, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.”
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
“- Joe: I've got Viagra.
- Myrtle: Oh yeah? Well I’ve got mace.”
“All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.”
“- Joe: So you got a plan tonight, or what?
- Hubbs: Fuck yeah, I got a plan, man. I got a radically hellacious plan! First, we get a shitload of tall cans, right? Them, an eight-ball... no... quarter O-Z. Fifth of Jack, just to take the edge off, then we spark up the thick, burlacious ganja-bud, get those chicks all horn-dogged out.
- Joe: Hubbs...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Cocaine is America's cup of coffee.”
“- Uncle Elroy: Negro, what the hell you doing with my woman?
- Craig: I don't know. I must have... shit.
- Uncle Elroy: Suga? What the hell you doing with my nephew?
- Suga: I'm sorry, baby. I thought it was you.
- Uncle Elroy: Come on, baby. I'm faded, feeling X-rated. It's Mr. Nasty Time.
- Suga: Mr. Nasty Time!
- Uncle Elroy: Mr. Nasty...” (continue)(continue reading)