Drugs quotes646 drugs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Moondog: If I may suggest, your honor, I was told about this amazing rehab facility in the Virgin Islands that's got an open bar and 24 hour time massage. A little "jerky-jerk" to take the edge off you in the detox period. Drain the old jizz pipe with the anti toxins.
- Judge: Excuse me?
- Moondog: All due respect to my own personal fluid... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angel: Poppy, would you pass the sugar, please?
- Poppy: Okay, but it's really bad for you. Eight times more addictive than cocaine. Five times more likely to cause death. But it's legal. So, you go ahead, knock yourself out. Don't get me started on tobacco and alcohol. Peddle that stuff and you're in Fortune 500. But me? No! I'm out here...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've never done drugs. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old.”
“I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?”
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
“- Cheryl: Well, after you left, he started getting into drugs and stuff. Things got really bad when he...
- Jack Spade: Well, what? Cheryl, come on!
- Cheryl: He started wearing gold chains, Jack.
- Jack Spade: Oh, God, no!”
“Well, to begin with, nobody, and I mean nobody, can talk a junkie out of using. You can talk to them for years but sooner or later they're gonna get ahold of something. Maybe it's not dope. Maybe it's booze, maybe it's glue, maybe it's gasoline. Maybe it's a gunshot to the head. But something. Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?”
“- Sara Goldfarb: How come you know more about medicine than a doctor?
- Harry Goldfarb: Believe me, Ma: I know.”
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... well, because it's awesome.
- Saul Silver: This is like if that "Blue Oyster" shit met that "Afghan Kush" I had and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy "Northern Light" stuff I had and the "Super Red Espresso Snowflake" met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked... this would the shit that they birthed.
- Dale Denton: [smells the... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Are you perchance a nurse?
- Lila: No, I used to be a junkie.
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?
- Lila: You're the doctor.
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Oh, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.”
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
“- Joe: I've got Viagra.
- Myrtle: Oh yeah? Well I’ve got mace.”
“- Marcus: I rebuke the spirit of drugs in the name of Jesus. What's his name?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'.
- Marcus: What do you mean, I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'!
- Marcus: What the hell kind of name is I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I don't know his real name.
- I.B.'s Girlfriend: It's Frederick Smith.
- Marcus: Okay, Freddy...
- I.B.'s...” (continue)(continue reading)