Drugs quotes634 drugs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've never done drugs. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old.”
“I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?”
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?”
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... well, because it's awesome.
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
“- Joe: I've got Viagra.
- Myrtle: Oh yeah? Well I’ve got mace.”
“All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.”
“Cocaine is America's cup of coffee.”
“- Uncle Elroy: Negro, what the hell you doing with my woman?
- Craig: I don't know. I must have... shit.
- Uncle Elroy: Suga? What the hell you doing with my nephew?
- Suga: I'm sorry, baby. I thought it was you.
- Uncle Elroy: Come on, baby. I'm faded, feeling X-rated. It's Mr. Nasty Time.
- Suga: Mr. Nasty Time!
- Uncle Elroy: Mr. Nasty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vanessa Lutz: Are you the guy who's been killing all them girls on the freeway, Bob? Why are you killing all them girls, Bob?
- Bob Wolverton: 'Cause I have absolutely reached my fucking limit with people like you, Vanessa.
- Vanessa Lutz: What kinda people am I supposed to be?
- Bob Wolverton: The alcoholics, the drug addicts, the fathers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.”
“- Lauren Thomas: You're gonna be a drug dealer?
- Bradley Thomas: No. I'm gonna drive packages for a friend.”