“Rover Dangerfield” quotes(1991)
All actors – Rodney Dangerfield, Susan Boyd, Ronnie Schell, Ned Luke, Shawn Southwick, Dana Hill, Sal Landi, Tom Williams, Chris Latta, Bob Bergen, Paxton Whitehead, Ron Taylorshow all
“Rover Dangerfield” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Eddie: Boy, that Count really got class.
- Rover Dangerfield: I guess that's my trouble, no class. I looked up my family tree, two dogs were using it!”
“- Rover Dangerfield: He throws a stick, you run and get it, you bring it back and he throws it again! I don't get it! I mean, what's the point?
- Raffles: Because it makes them happy and it gives them lots of exercise.
- Rover Dangerfield: If they want exercise, let them run and get it.
- Raffles: So what should I do?
- Rover Dangerfield: It's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rover Dangerfield: Where's Flappy?
- Queenie: Carmine fired him. He couldn't remember the routines.
- Rover Dangerfield: I saw that coming. Flappy was dumb. He used to walk backwards and wag his head. I mean dumb! Carmine taught him to sit, he forgot how to stand! And when Carmine paper-trained him, that was something. He went right on the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That one is for the three little pigs!”
“- Turkey: Let me tell you, I won't be here very long.
- Rover Dangerfield: I tell ya, the way I see it, you probably won't be around after Christmas!”