Turkey quotes8 turkey quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Good morning, my American friend. It will be trouble if you go this way. A good Turk always walks to the right! Left is communist! Right is good. You see, you must go the other way. The other way is good!”
“- Jimmy Booth: What you in for? Hash?
- Billy Hayes: Yeah.
- Jimmy Booth: Where?
- Billy Hayes: The airport - trying to get home.
- Jimmy Booth: That's heavy.
- Billy Hayes: You think so?
- Jimmy Booth: Yeah, I think so. This isn't the good old USA. This is Turkey, man. It's a fucking accident here if you're innocent. They is nobody here who's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Billy Hayes: Peacocks? Why peacocks?
- Jimmy Booth: The Turks use them instead of dogs. They scream like mad if they're disturbed and they don't get rabies. The old sultans used to use them to guard their harems.”
“- Billy Hayes: How do you like it? Istanbul?
- Mr. Hayes: An interesting place. I tell you the truth I think the food is lousy. The crap they sell in these little restaurants. I had to run to the toilet. You should've seen the toilet. Anyway, I'm not taking any more chances. I'm going to eat at the Hilton, every night, with steak and French...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Turkey: Let me tell you, I won't be here very long.
- Rover Dangerfield: I tell ya, the way I see it, you probably won't be around after Christmas!”