Dana Hill quotes
“- Robyn Starling: I'm an orphan, my mother died when I was a baby.
- Jerry: What about your father? What happened to him?
- Robyn Starling: My father was on an expedition climbing in the mountains when the snow gave way in a, a...
- Tom: Avalanche?
- Robyn Starling: Uh huh, and he was the most wonderful father in the world.”
“- Ellen Griswold: Audrey, don't cry. Your father didn't mean what he said.
- Audrey Griswold: Yes, he did!
- Ellen Griswold: No, he didn't. He's not going to cut off Jack's balls. Aren't you Clark?... Clark?!
- Clark Griswold: Okay, I won't.”
“- Tom: How come you never spoke before?
- Jerry: I didn't have anything I wanted to say that I thought you'd understand, and there still isn't!
- Tom: All Right, that does it, you little... boy you get me angry!
- Puggsy: Uh uh uh, it's like I told you, you guys have got to learn to be friends.”
“- Robyn Starling: He had his own special place just for the two of us, and...
- Jerry: And that's where you were going?
- Robyn Starling: Uh huh, and to get away from my Aunt Figg. She's not really my aunt, just my guardian, she's taken over the house, she moved my room to the attic and gave my room to her dog, Ferdinand.”