Doing quotes388 doing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Luke Skywalker: All right, I'll give it a try.
- Yoda: No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.”
“Don’t do anything I would do, and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. There’s a little grey area there, and that’s where you operate.”
“If you act right, you are right. That's for certain.”
“Benji, we're trying to keep a low profile. You want drama, go to the opera.”
“Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.”
- Jack Lengyel: My youngest crapped his pants yesterday.
- President Dedmon: Well, that happens.
- Jack Lengyel: He's four. Sandy was out so I had to clean him up. When she got home, I told her what happened, she couldn't believe it. I said "I know, the kid's four, he shouldn't be doing that anymore", She said "No, not that, I can't believe... (continue)(continue reading)
“There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead.”
“Death of a loved one can lead people to do the strangest things.”
“Tell me this Moses, tell me this: why is it that every time you start something, I'm the one who ends up in trouble?”
“Whatever you end up doing, love it. The way you loved the projection booth when you were a little squirt.”
“Sometimes it gets a little uncomfortable to not do everything.”
“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
“A man should be what he can do.”
“The language is confusing but the actions are inimitable.”
“I admire people who do things.”
My father told me once, he said, "If you see something wrong happening in the world, you can either do nothing, or you can do something". And I already tried nothing.
“Don't look at the acts, look at the works.”
“- Maria Corvier: Could we dance? Just for a minute, I've never danced with anyone, except professionally.
- Chuck Rodwell: Bunny, it occurs to me there's an awful lot of things you've never done.
- Maria Corvier: You have no idea. In fact, I had no idea. And I'd like to do every single one of them tonight.”
“- George W. Bush: So we gonna do this thing, or what? I mean, is this happening?
- Dick Cheney: I believe... we can make this work.”