Trees quotes47 trees quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lucille: Look at those palm trees. Damn! You know what that means?
- Daniel: Yeah. Watch out for falling coconuts.”
“God sent his only son on a suicide mission, but people like him because he made trees.”
“- Lucy Pevensie: They're so still.
- Trumpkin: The trees? What did you expect?
- Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.”
“Everything wanna be loved. Us sing and dance, and holla just wanting to be loved. Look at them trees. Notice how the trees do everything people do to get attention... except walk?”
“The tree doesn't grow very far from the apple.”
“I came to pay my respects. There's nothing I respect more than someone planting trees under whose shade they may never sit.”
“What do you want me to do? Flagellate myself? Jews don't do that, we plant trees.”
“When there is a storm and you stand in front of a tree, if you look at its branches, you swear it will fall. But if you watch the trunk, you will see its stability.”
“- Eddie: Boy, that Count really got class.
- Rover Dangerfield: I guess that's my trouble, no class. I looked up my family tree, two dogs were using it!”
“- Ducky: The tree is talking!
- Littlefoot: No it isn't.
- Ducky: You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope nope.”
“...my eyes were watering, and my tongue was swollen, and from that moment on, I was more careful about what I licked!”
“- Spanky: Howdy, Mister. Me and my buddies have to build a new clubhouse.
- Stymie: We have to buy some lumber.
- Lumberyard Clerk: What kind?
- Stymie: Wood!”
“- Michael: Nicky, do you remember the trees? Remember all the different ways of the trees? Remember that? Remember? Huh? The mountains? Do you remember all that?
- Nick: One shot?
- Michael: One shot! One shot.
- Nick: Yeah.”
“- Pinocchio: Smell that pine.
- Pepe the Cricket: You know, they ought to bottle that scent so you can spray it around your house.”
“Wood doesn't grow on trees!”
“- Grandma Ivy Chandler: Well, sometimes the tree grows too fast and the roots don't develop. And sometimes you have to chop off the top of that tree to let the roots catch up.
- Earl Blackstock: But do you know where he's at?
- Grandma Ivy Chandler: No, but I expect if you follow the roots, you'll find him.
- Earl Blackstock: Grandma Ivy, in all...” (continue)(continue reading)