“Mom you're so deep when you're high.”
“Safe Passage” quotes(1994)
All actors – Susan Sarandon, Nick Stahl, Sam Shepard, Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Sean Leonard, Sean Astin, Patricia Reeves, Joe Lisi, Matt Keeslar, Marvin Scott, Bill Boggs, Christopher Wynkoopshow all
“Safe Passage” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Mag: Patrick, for 25 years you have been dunking your tea bag exactly 7 times and throwing it in the sink. Who do you think throws that tea bag in the garbage?
- Patrick: Where's the garbage?”
“- Simon: Mom! Mother! Why did you turn off my alarm? Why didn't you wake me up?
- Mag: I was already up so...
- Simon: My route, how did you know what houses to go to?
- Mag: It was fine, I just needed something to do.
- Simon: What about me? I needed something to do.
- Mag: Go clean the garage that's something to do.
- Simon: No! I don't want...” (continue) (continue reading)
“I think the blindness is an allergic reaction to the cat and all the tea you've been drinking...”