Nick Stahl quotes
“- Daniel Hackett: Who are you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...
- Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate Brewster: So what's his story?
- John Connor: He's a robot from the future. Living tissue over a metal skeleton.”
“- Ruth Fowler: So what are you going to do about it?
- Frank Fowler: I don't know... take karate.”
- Justin McLeod: I like privacy.
- Charles E. "Chuck" Norstadt: Well, what about living alone? Do you like that?
- Justin McLeod: It likes me.
“I don't do stunts and I don't think many actors do. For an actor to say they do their own stunts I don't think is very respectful of the profession of stunt men and women.”
“Oh man. If I had magic powers... I would hope that I would use them for good. I think I would. But I would do something pretty trivial like making traffic disappear.”
“I feel the weight of the world bearing down on me. A future I don't want. So I keep running as fast as I can... anywhere... nowhere.”
“- John Connor: The T-X, can you find a way to destroy it?
- Terminator: Unlikely. I'm an obsolete design.”
“It's a class system here at CB High, Stevie Boy. Check it out. There, you've got your motor heads, car jocks, all the world's a gasket and a lube job and a pack of Lucky's. Music of choice: Posi-traction overdrive, classic rock, Skynyrd, The Allmans, Bruce. Drug of choice: Beer, Miller Genuine Draft. Keggers can't be choosers.”
“The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that.”
“Over there you have your skaters. Riffin', raging kids and their ramp tramps. Baggy pants, Dickie wools, doing 50-50 grinds... with a gnarly grab finish on a homemade half-pipe in the woods. Music of choice: The whack of a hacky sack. Drug of choice: Ecstasy, E-tab. Baby, longer lovin' through science.”
“- Terminator: John Connor. It is time.
- John Connor: Are you here to kill me?
- Terminator: No. You must live.”
“- John Connor: What is your mission?
- Terminator: To... ensure the survival... of John Connor... and Katherine Brewster.
- John Connor: You are about to fail that mission.”
“Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the Terminator taught me; never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.”
“- Kate Brewster: John, what is he saying?
- John Connor: Judgment Day. The end of the world. It's today, three hours from now.
- Terminator: Two hours and fifty-three minutes.”
“- Simon: Mom! Mother! Why did you turn off my alarm? Why didn't you wake me up?
- Mag: I was already up so...
- Simon: My route, how did you know what houses to go to?
- Mag: It was fine, I just needed something to do.
- Simon: What about me? I needed something to do.
- Mag: Go clean the garage that's something to do.
- Simon: No! I don't want...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Connor: We stopped Judgment Day.
- Terminator: You only postponed it. Judgment Day is inevitable.”
“Appropriate sparks are flying, somebody cue the power ballad.”
“- Gavin Strick: Hello, Lorna. How are you doing today, my dear?
- Lorna Longley: Drop dead.
- Gavin Strick: Contact.”
“- Ali Willis: You're so hot.
- Bobby Kent: I'm not hot, baby, I'm just big.”