Father quotes708 father quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- T'Chaka: What is wrong, my son?
- T'Challa: I am not ready, Baba.
- T'Chaka: Have you not prepared to be king your whole life? Have you not trained and studied, been by my side?
- T'Challa: That is not what I am talking about. I am not ready to be without you.
- T'Chaka: A man who has not prepared his children for his own death has failed as a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Izabella: Your daughter, what would you say to her?
- Cade Yeager: Brush your teeth, work hard, stay away from any boy in a band. Especially a drummer.”
“Having you in his life doesn't mean less for me. It means more for him.”
“The sound of the gunshot was very different from the sound of the fireworks and even at six years old I knew that was a big, big difference. And there was a lot of blood. And in his left hand he held a note that was sealed. I don't know why, but I took the note and I put it in my pocket. I always said it was an accident. It wasn't an accident....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.”
“Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.”
“You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.”
“Exactly like your father: a big, stupid, muscle-headed moron!”
“He's not afraid of losing. He's afraid of losing your love. How many ball players grow up afraid of losing their fathers' love every time they come up to the plate?”
“- Michael Cutler: If I went with you, where would we go? Where would we end up?
- Lincoln Hawk: Together is all I can guarantee. I'm just a father who messed up pretty bad, I know that. I've done things real wrong, now I want to try fix things up as best I can. I want to give... you... what's inside of me. I may not have much and I may never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dad, you're my father. I'm your son. I love you. I always have and I always will. But you think of yourself as a colored man. I think of myself as a man.”
“Sons are put on this Earth to trouble their fathers.”
“People always thought I grew up on a farm. And I guess, in a way, I did. But I lived a lifetime before that, in those six weeks on the road in the winter of 1931. When people ask me if Michael Sullivan was a good man, or if there was just no good in him at all, I always give the same answer. I just tell them... he was my father.”