Drinking quotes474 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
“I drink therefore I am.”
“You know how I feel about my grandmother but I'd sell her for a drink.”
“- Charlie Allnut: What are you being so mean for, Miss? A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature.
- Rose Sayer: Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.”
Better look first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later.
“Can I get a normal-sized beer for a normal-sized guy?”
“- Brandon: I've always thought that it was out of character for David to drink anything as corrupt as Whiskey.
- Phillip: Out of character for him to be murdered, too.”
“- General Sternwood: How do you like your brandy, sir?
- Marlowe: In a glass.”
“- Helen St. James: There must be a reason why you drink, Don? The right doctor could find it.
- Don Birnam: Look, I'm way ahead of the right doctor. I know the reason. The reason is me - what I am. Or, rather, what I'm not. What I wanted to become and didn't.
- Helen St. James: What is it you want to be so much that you're not?
- Don Birnam: A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Don Birnam: Do you ever lay in your bed looking at the window? A little daylight's coming through and you start to wonder. Is it getting lighter? Is it getting darker? Is it dawn or is it dusk? That's a terrifying problem, Nat. Because, if its dawn, you're dead! The bars are closed. The liquor stores aren't open until nine o'clock and you...” (continue)(continue reading)