Drinking quotes482 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“- Randall Bragg: Mr. Everett Hitch. You a drinking man, Everett?
- Virgil Cole: Not so much.
- Randall Bragg: Hard to like a man who doesn't drink a little.
- Virgil Cole: But not impossible.”
“Gimme a whisky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby!”
“I drink because I am a sensitive and highly strong person.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why I ride a bike.”
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“- Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
- Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
“I drink therefore I am.”
“Pink wine makes me slutty.”
“- Charlie Sisters: You do realize that our father was stark raving mad and we got his foul blood in our veins? That was his gift to us. That blood is why we're good at what we do.
- Eli Sisters: Our father drank, Charlie.
- Charlie Sisters: Touché.”
“- Dutton Peabody: Give me a drink.
- Tom Doniphon: Bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: Just a beer!
- Tom Doniphon: The bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: A beer's not drinking!”
“- Sarah Packard: I'm a college girl. Two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - I go to college.
- Fast Eddie: You don't look like a college girl.
- Sarah Packard: I'm the emancipated type. Real emancipated.
- Fast Eddie: No, I didn't mean that... whatever that means. I mean you just don't look young enough.
- Sarah Packard: I'm not.
- Fast...” (continue)(continue reading)