Drinking quotes486 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Don Vito Corleone: My wife is crying upstairs. I hear cars coming to the house. Consigliore of mine, I think it's time you told your Don what everyone seems to know.
- Tom Hagen: I didn't tell Mama anything. I was just about to come up and wake you so that I could tell you.
- Don Vito Corleone: But you needed a drink first.
- Don...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”
“- Sarah Packard: I'm a college girl. Two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - I go to college.
- Fast Eddie: You don't look like a college girl.
- Sarah Packard: I'm the emancipated type. Real emancipated.
- Fast Eddie: No, I didn't mean that... whatever that means. I mean you just don't look young enough.
- Sarah Packard: I'm not.
- Fast...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“- King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?
- Winston Churchill: Practice.”
“- Randall Bragg: Mr. Everett Hitch. You a drinking man, Everett?
- Virgil Cole: Not so much.
- Randall Bragg: Hard to like a man who doesn't drink a little.
- Virgil Cole: But not impossible.”
“Gimme a whisky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby!”
“A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passerby will think he is an officer.”
“- Jody: Would you like a Pelegrino?
- Chris Macauley: Is that beer?
- Jody: No, it's bottled mineral water.
- Chris Macauley: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Those are really good.
- Jody: You're really sweet. I'll get you a juice.”
“I drink because I am a sensitive and highly strong person.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why I ride a bike.”
“Don't do that with the liquor, Russ. It's so... George Bush.”
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“- Tyler Fitzgerald: Anybody can fly plane, now here: I'll check you out. Put your little hands on the wheel there. Now put your feet on the rudder. There. Who says this ol' boy can't fly this ol' plane? Now I'm gonna make us some old fashioneds the old-fashioned way, the way dear old Dad used to!
- Benjy Benjamin: What if something happens?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
- Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.”