Drinking quotes481 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Don Vito Corleone: My wife is crying upstairs. I hear cars coming to the house. Consigliore of mine, I think it's time you told your Don what everyone seems to know.
- Tom Hagen: I didn't tell Mama anything. I was just about to come up and wake you so that I could tell you.
- Don Vito Corleone: But you needed a drink first.
- Don...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”
“- Sarah Packard: I'm a college girl. Two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - I go to college.
- Fast Eddie: You don't look like a college girl.
- Sarah Packard: I'm the emancipated type. Real emancipated.
- Fast Eddie: No, I didn't mean that... whatever that means. I mean you just don't look young enough.
- Sarah Packard: I'm not.
- Fast...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“- King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?
- Winston Churchill: Practice.”
“- Randall Bragg: Mr. Everett Hitch. You a drinking man, Everett?
- Virgil Cole: Not so much.
- Randall Bragg: Hard to like a man who doesn't drink a little.
- Virgil Cole: But not impossible.”
“Gimme a whisky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby!”
“I drink because I am a sensitive and highly strong person.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why I ride a bike.”
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“- Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
- Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
“I drink therefore I am.”
“Pink wine makes me slutty.”