Drinking quotes477 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“- Randall Bragg: Mr. Everett Hitch. You a drinking man, Everett?
- Virgil Cole: Not so much.
- Randall Bragg: Hard to like a man who doesn't drink a little.
- Virgil Cole: But not impossible.”
“Gimme a whisky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby!”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”
“- Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
- Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
“I drink therefore I am.”
“- Dutton Peabody: Give me a drink.
- Tom Doniphon: Bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: Just a beer!
- Tom Doniphon: The bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: A beer's not drinking!”
“- Sarah Packard: I'm a college girl. Two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - I go to college.
- Fast Eddie: You don't look like a college girl.
- Sarah Packard: I'm the emancipated type. Real emancipated.
- Fast Eddie: No, I didn't mean that... whatever that means. I mean you just don't look young enough.
- Sarah Packard: I'm not.
- Fast...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Gin!... I knew there was something wrong with that guy. I never met a gin drinker yet that you could trust.”
“You know how I feel about my grandmother but I'd sell her for a drink.”
“- Charlie Allnut: What are you being so mean for, Miss? A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature.
- Rose Sayer: Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.”
Better look first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later.