“Pulp Fiction” quotes(1994)
Quentin Tarantino directed this movie in 1994
Title Pulp Fiction
Director Quentin Tarantino
Genre Drama, Crime
Director Quentin Tarantino
Genre Drama, Crime
Plot – Pumpkin and Honey Bunny decide to rob the diner where they are eating. Vincent and Jules are two gangsters who have to perform a job. Vincent is worried because he has to keep company Mia, his boss’ crackhead wife. Butch, a boxer at Marsellus’ service, didn’t follow his boss’ orders to lose the match. Vincent and Jules are in an apartment where they killed two thugs and have a third at gunpoint.This concludes the epilogue. Then action returns to the diner.
All actors – Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Laura Lovelace, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Phil LaMarr, Frank Whaley, Burr Steers, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, Paul Calderon, Bronagh Gallagher, Rosanna Arquette, Eric Stoltz, Uma Thurman, Jerome Patrick Hoban, Michael Gilden, Gary Shorelle, Susan Griffiths, Eric Clark, Joseph Pilato, Brad Blumenthal, Steve Buscemi, Lorelei Leslie, Emil Sitka, Brenda Hillhouse, Christopher Walken, Chandler Lindauer, Sy Sher, Robert Ruth, Rich Turner, Angela Jones, Don Blakely, Carl Allen, Maria de Medeiros, Karen Maruyama, Kathy Griffin, Venessia Valentino, Linda Kaye, Duane Whitaker, Peter Greene, Stephen Hibbert, Alexis Arquette, Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Keitel, Julia Sweeney, Lawrence Bender, , Cie Allman, Rene Beard, Lori Pizzo, Glendon Rich, Devan Richardson, Ani Sava, Jimmy Starshow all
“Pulp Fiction” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.”
“- Brett: [describing Jules Winnfiled's boss] He's black...
- Jules Winnfiled: Go on!
- Brett: He's bald...!
- Jules Winnfiled: Does he look like a bitch?
- Brett: What?
- Jules Winnfiled: [shoots Brett in the shoulder] Does he... look... like a bitch?
- Brett: No!
- Jules Winnfiled: Then why you tryin' to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?”
“- Jules Winnfield: Now Yolanda, we're not gonna do anything stupid, are we?
- Honey Bunny: You don't hurt him.
- Jules Winnfield: Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?
- Honey Bunny: Cool?”
“- Jules Winnfield: We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.
- Vincent Vega: How many up there?
- Jules Winnfield: Three or four.
- Vincent Vega: That's countin' our guy?
- Jules Winnfield: Not sure.
- Vincent Vega: So that means there could be up to five guys up there?
- Jules Winnfield: It's possible.
- Vincent Vega: We should have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Wolf: Strip.
- Jules Winnfield: All the way?
- The Wolf: To your bare ass.
- Vincen Vegat: Is this necessary?
- The Wolf: Yes. You know what you guys look like?
- Jules Winnfield: What?
- The Wolf: Like a couple of guys who just blew off somebody's head!”
“- Lance: You're going to give her an injection of adrenaline directly to her heart. But she's got, uh, breastplate... [taps Mia's chest] So you gotta pierce through that. So what you have to do is, you have to bring the needle down in a stabbing motion [demonstrates]
- Vincent Vega: I... I gotta stab her three times?
- Lance: No, you don't gotta...” (continue)(continue reading)
Three tomatoes are walking down the street: a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, "catch up".
“- Jules Winnfield: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?
- Brett: Hamburgers.
- Jules Winnfield: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.”
“- Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
- Vincent Vega: What?
- Mia Wallace: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
- Vincent Vega: I don't know. That's a good question.
- Mia Wallace: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigger hiding in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.”
“- Vincent Vega: Whoa!
- Jules Winnfield: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
- Vincent Vega: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
- Jules Winnfield: Why the fuck did you do that?!
- Vincent Vega: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
- Jules Winnfield: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...”
“- The Wolf: Respect. Respect for one's elders gives character.
- Raquel: I have character.
- The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Fuck, nigga, what the fuck did you do to his towel?
- Vincent Vega: I was dryin' my hands.
- Jules Winnfield: You're supposed to wash 'em first!
- Vincent Vega: You watched me wash 'em.
- Jules Winnfield: I watched you get 'em wet.
- Vincent Vega: I was washing 'em. But this shit's hard to get off. Maybe if I had Lava or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Butch Coolidge: I think I cracked a rib.
- Fabienne: Giving me oral pleasure?
- Butch Coolidge: No, retard, from the fight.”
“- Vincent Vega: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?
- Jules Winnfield: Get the fuck out my face with that shit! The motherfucker that said that shit never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.”
“- Lance: Hey, what ya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high?
- Vincent Vega: Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?
- Lance: No, that's Jody. That's my wife.”
“The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.”