Susan Sarandon quotes
In a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying “Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness”.
- Ben Harrison: See Mom? I told you! I'm telepathetic.
- Jackie Harrison: You mean “telepathic”.
- Ben Harrison: That's what I said.
“- Suzette: I saw this guy, he was on a stretcher. His face was all purple and I thought he was dead. Even he looked at my tits.
- Lavinia Kingsley: Maybe you revived him.”
“You have so many extraordinary gifts; how can you expect to lead an ordinary life?”
“You're like King Midas in reverse. I don't want you touching my stuff.”
“- Ben Shepard: Thank you for talking to me.
- Sharon Solarz: Thank you for listening.”
“Look, you shoot off a guy's head with his pants down, believe me, Texas is not the place you wanna get caught.”
“Baseball may be a religion full of magic, cosmic truth, and the fundamental ontological riddles of our time, but it's also a job.”
“- Hank Deerfield: I'll call you when I'll arrive tomorrow.
- Joan Deerfield: It's a two-day drive.
- Hank Deerfield: For some people.”
“Centipede I do not know whether to kill you or kiss you.”
“- Hattie: Before the war, we used to close down in the summertime. But since the naval base came, we're busy all year round, now. Can I buy you a drink?
- Bellocq: No, thank you. Perhaps we can take another one now, if you like.
- Hattie: Yeah, why not? My breasts are very nice, nicer than the other girls'. Do you think maybe I should show them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I want to go out but everything that I own is beige.”
- Prince Edward: Silence! You lying, murderous wretch! When we return home, Andalasia shall know of your treachery.
Your days as queen will be over!
- Queen Narissa: Take my crown? Don't you think that's a bit melodramatic, dear?
- Prince Edward: I don't know what "melodramatic" means, but you'll be removed from the throne, Narissa. I will see... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Thelma: Wait. What? You wanna go to Mexico from Oklahoma, but you don't wanna go through Texas?
- Louise: Thelma, you know how I feel about Texas! We're not going that way!
- Thelma: Yeah, I know, Louise, but we're running for our lives. I mean, can't you make an exception? I mean, look at the map! The only thing between Oklahoma and Mexico is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mark: Do you like Led Zeppelin?
- Reggie: Oh, sure. They were a great band.
- Mark: I bet you've never even heard of Led Zeppelin. I bet you're just one of them grown ups who just pretends to like really cool bands just to get close to little punks like me.”
“- Mag: Patrick, for 25 years you have been dunking your tea bag exactly 7 times and throwing it in the sink. Who do you think throws that tea bag in the garbage?
- Patrick: Where's the garbage?”