Helping quotes598 helping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I can see how you could get dragged into the bad stuff, but I've got good friends around me, good family. I think I've got my head screwed on.”
“If I'd wanted your help, mate, I would've asked for it.”
“How do we know a toad like you even has the power to aid us?”
My wife hurts. I need to be able to say: "What's wrong, honey? Something I can do? And I love you. So fuck me.".
“You can't help who you love, Derek, you're not supposed to.”
“- Heinrich Harrer: You have to leave. You have to leave Tibet, Kundun. Your life's at great risk. Forgive my presumption but I have made arrangements to get you out safely. We should leave directly after the enthronement, the Chinese won't expect it.
- Dalai Lama, 14 Years Old: How can I help people if I run away from them? What kind of leader...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You’re gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen.”
“I've never believed in anything before. But I do believe in Camelot, and I would serve it best by leaving.”
“- Dell Scott: You okay, man? I mean, does something else hurt?
- Philip Lacasse: It's my legs. It's the nerves. It's called neurogenic pain. It's like being on fire.
- Dell Scott: They don't give you nothing for that?
- Philip Lacasse: Different medications. It helps a bit. Not enough.
- Dell Scott: Hurt enough to make you wanna off yourself?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angela: Why are you never on my side, Robbie?
- Robbie: I'm always on your side when you're not being a cunt!”