“I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way.”
“Reservoir Dogs” quotes(1992)
Plot – The robbery went wrong. In the abandoned warehouse the members of a gang arrive one by one and it soon becomes clear that something didn’t go well, that someone spoke. It’s not surprising because everyone talks too much and argues too much and they all point guns in each other’s face without any reason. The only one that little talks is the one with the razor, the one that has seized the policeman and now has turned on the radio. The sequence in which Michael Madsen cuts the policeman’s ear is the strongest of the whole film. Anyway, the whole story bursts tension from the beginning to the end. Great script, but above all great actors.
All actors – Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Chris Penn, Steve Buscemi, Lawrence Tierney, Edward Bunker, Quentin Tarantino, Randy Brooks, Kirk Baltz, Steven Wright, Rich Turner, David Steen, Tony Cosmo, Stevo Polyi, Michael Sottile, Robert Ruth, Lawrence Bender, Linda Kaye, Suzanne Celeste, Laurie Lathem, Maria Strova, Burr Steers, Craig Hamann, , Jeff Shea, Rowland Waffordshow all
“Reservoir Dogs” Quotes 28 quotes
“- Nice Guy Eddie: Mr. Blonde was gonna kill you, then when we got back, he was going kill us, take the satchel of diamonds, and scram. I'm right about that, right? That's correct? That's your story?
- Mr. Orange: I swear on my mother's eternal soul that's what happened.
- Nice Guy Eddie: The man you just killed was just released from prison. He...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Joe Cabot: Nobody's trading with anybody. This ain't a goddamn, fucking city council meeting, you know? Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
- Mr. Pink: Jesus Christ, Joe, fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
- Joe Cabot:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
- Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Mr. White: You almost killed me! Asshole! If I knew what kind of a guy you were I never would've agreed to work with you!
- Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?”
“- Mr. White: You really think we were set up?
- Mr. Pink: Do you even doubt it, man? I don't think we got set up, I know we got set up! I mean, really, seriously, where did all those cops come from, huh? One minute they're not there, the next minute they're there? I didn't hear any sirens. The alarm went off, okay. When an alarm goes off, you...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.”
“If you shoot this man, you die next. Repeat. If you shoot this man, you die next.”
“With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Joe Cabot: How does freedom feel?
- Vic Vega: It's a change.”
“- Joe Cabot: That lump of shit's working with the L.A.P.D.
- Mr. Orange: Joe, I don't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.
- Mr. White: Joe, I don't know what you think you know, but you're wrong.
- Joe Cabot: Like hell I am.
- Mr. White: Joe, trust me on this. You've made a mistake. He's a good kid.”
“- Nice Guy Eddie: The chick got tired of him beatin' her so one night she walks in the guys bedroom and super glues his dick to his belly. Ambulance came and had to cut the prick loose.
- Mr. White: Was he all pissed off?
- Nice Guy Eddie: How would you feel if every time you had to take a piss you had to do a fuckin' hand stand?”
“If you fucking beat this prick long enough, he'll tell you he started the goddamn Chicago fire, now that don't necessarily make it fucking so!”
“I don't know who did what! I don't know who's got the loot. I don't know if anybody's got the loot. I don't know who's dead, who's alive, who's caught, who's not.”
“- Nice Guy Eddie: Larry, we have been friends, and you respect my dad, and I respect you, but I will put fucking bullets right through your heart. You put that fuckin' gun down, now.
- Mr. White: Goddamn you, Joe. Don't make me do this.
- Nice Guy Eddie: Larry, stop pointing that fuckin' gun at my dad!”
“- Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
- Joe Cabot: Because you're a faggot, alright?
- Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
- Joe Cabot: No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Mr. White: Relax. Have a cigarette.
- Mr. Pink: I quit.
- Mr. White: Alright.
- Mr. Pink: Why, you got one?”
“- Joe Cabot: You don't know jack shit! I do! The cocksucker tipped off the cops and had Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed.
- Mr. Pink: Mr. Blue is dead?
- Joe Cabot: Dead as Dillinger.”
“- Mr. White: How do you know all this, Joe? How do you know Mr. Orange is the informant?
- Joe Cabot: He was the only one that I wasn't 100% sure on. I should have my fuckin' head examined for going on a plan like this when I wasn't a hundred percent sure of my crew!
- Mr. White: That's your proof?
- Joe Cabot: You don't need proof when you have...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Mr. Pink: But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
- Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
- Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
- Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
- Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.”
“He just got shot. It was my fault he got shot. He's a fuckin' bloody mess, he's screaming. I swear to god, I thought he was gonna die right then and there. I'm tryin' to comfort him, telling him not to worry, everything's gonna be okay, I'm gonna take care of him. And he asked me what my name was. I mean, the man was dyin' in my arms. What the...” (continue) (continue reading)
“I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.”
“- Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
- Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. If she don't make enough money she can quit.
- Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
- Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone...” (continue) (continue reading)