Cleanliness quotes134 cleanliness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Alexia: Is there anything else I should know about you? Other than that you're a grungy, social outcast?
- Hayley: I'm not grungy. I just have my own style.
- Alexia: Oh, dirt under the fingernails is in? You won't mind if I remove it, will you?”
“- Burton Jernigan: You smacked my winkie!
- Alice Ribbons: Well, if you changed your shorts once in a while, maybe you wouldn't have rats in your pants!”
“- Parole Board Chairman: The Parole Board's ready, Blake. I hope you remembered to floss.
- Earl Talbot Blake: I did! With your wife's pubic hair!”
“- Jackson Bentley: What is it, Major Lawrence, that attracts you personally to the desert?
- T.E. Lawrence: It's clean.”
“- Rhoda: Why can't you wash off blood?
- Leroy: Because you can't. And the police know it. You can wash it and you can wash it. There's always some left. Everybody knows that.”
“- Hammy: I gotta go wee-wee!
- Verne: Not on the lake we drink from!”
“- René: Hang on a minute. You have not finished my windows.
- Michelle Dubois: Screw your windows!”
“- Larry: So how's things in there?
- Julia: Looks like a bomb dropped.”
“Um, you're not using those ear brushes to clean your mouth are you, Mr. Brown?”
“I’m here to regulate funkiness.”
“I'm choking the alligator.”
“If you've got time to lean, then you've got time to clean.”
“- Miss Hannigan: I don't know whatever I'd do without you.
- Annie: Scrub the floors yourself?”
“Would you mind getting inside the oven to clean it?”
“- Jack Wells: Never been to Maine before, huh?
- Kelly Scott: Oh, I have good hygiene, I'm not welcome.”
“If I smelled as bad as you I wouldn't live near people.”
“- Zed: Can I see you later?
- Maya: I think I have to wash my hair.
- Zed: You washed your hair last year.”
“That girl is premier division. You, you're third division, maybe second if you wash your hair.”