Disease quotes429 disease quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How you live your life is your business, just remember, our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once. And before you know it, your heart is worn out, and, as for your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it, much less wants to come near it. Right now, there's sorrow, pain. Don't kill it and with it the joy you've felt.”
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
“- Supermodel: You're not afraid of catching germs? And you know, I'm coming down with a cold and everything...
- Lee Simon: From you I'd be willing to catch terminal cancer.”
“- Ron: I have a hernia.
- April: Do you have syphilis?
- Ron: I said it's a hernia.
- April: I know. It's possible to have two things.”
“I'm not dying of AIDS, I'm living with HIV.”
“When I had my ulcers, I was farting razor blades.”
“Alzheimer's is a devastating disease.”
“You know, gingivitis is the number one cause of all tooth decay.”
“The truth is, there is no link between vaccines and autism. Vaccines are incredibly important.”
“After all, if people didn't have headaches, what would happen to the aspirin industry anyway?”
“- Lt. Barney Greenwald: Doctor, you have testified that the following symptoms exist in Lieutenant Commander Queeg's behavior: rigidity of personality, feelings of persecution, unreasonable suspicion, a mania for perfection, and a neurotic certainty that he is always in the right. Doctor, isn't there one psychiatric term for this illness?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've finally understood why they have sent me this pestilence. There was famine, there were too many mouths, so the gods made less mouths.”
“- Cecile: Albertine! I mean Léontine! Slight maid problem. Some weird sisters rotate working for us.
- Anne Larson: Weird? How?
- Cecile: Every week one or the other is suddenly stricken with some odd malady. Maybe it's us.
- Maid: Yes, Mademoiselle?
- Cecile: Oh! Léontine...
- Maid: Léontine has a bad liver. I am her sister, Claudine.”