Disease quotes431 disease quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Nothing like a little post-traumatic stress disorder to make your day complete.”
“How you live your life is your business, just remember, our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once. And before you know it, your heart is worn out, and, as for your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it, much less wants to come near it. Right now, there's sorrow, pain. Don't kill it and with it the joy you've felt.”
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“- Mary Reilly: He said you have an illness. What kind of an illness?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: You might call it a fracture in my soul, something which left me with a taste for oblivion.”
“As soon as you realize that the random events in your life are God... you will live a much better life. You spend your life believing that you have all the control over what happens. Bullshit. The plane you're flying goes down? Out of your control. God gives you cancer. I have no control over that. Did God give me cancer? You bet your ass God...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
“- Supermodel: You're not afraid of catching germs? And you know, I'm coming down with a cold and everything...
- Lee Simon: From you I'd be willing to catch terminal cancer.”
“- Ron: I have a hernia.
- April: Do you have syphilis?
- Ron: I said it's a hernia.
- April: I know. It's possible to have two things.”
“I'm not dying of AIDS, I'm living with HIV.”
“When I had my ulcers, I was farting razor blades.”
“Alzheimer's is a devastating disease.”
“You know, gingivitis is the number one cause of all tooth decay.”
“- Loretta Castorini: That was so awful.
- Ronny Cammareri: Awful?
- Loretta Castorini: Beautiful... sad. She died!
- Ronny Cammareri: Yes.
- Loretta Castorini: I was surprised... You know, I didn't really think she was gonna die. I knew she was sick.
- Ronny Cammareri: She had TB.
- Loretta Castorini: I know! I mean, she was coughing her brains...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Merlin: Madam, I have not disappeared. I'm very tiny. I am a germ. A rare disease. I am called malignalitaloptereosis... and you caught me, Mim!
- Madame Mim: What!”