Anger quotes399 anger quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Internship
“- Billy McMahon: Where's all this hostility coming from?
- Stuart: Where do you think it's coming from, you big tree. Two fifths of our team is made up of two old guys who don't know shit”
- From the movie: The Upside of Anger
“The only upside to anger, then... is the person you become. Hopefully someone that wakes up one day and realizes they're not afraid to take the journey, someone that knows that the truth is, at best, a partially told story. That anger, like growth, comes in spurts and fits, and in its wake, leaves a new chance at acceptance, and the promise of...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Anger Management
- From the movie: Happy Gilmore
“You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go home? That's your home! Are you too good for your home? Answer me! Suck my white ass ball!”
- From the movie: Uncle Frank
“Just make sure you don’t bury it all inside and explode later. Probably at me.”
- From the movie: Grandma
- From the movie: The Accountant
“Aggression, correctly channeled, overcomes a lot of flaws. Tapping into that aggression requires peeling back several layers of yourself.”
- From the movie: A Cinderella Story
- From the movie: Straight Outta Compton
“Speak a little truth and people lose their minds.”
- From the movie: Batman Begins
- From the movie: My Girl
“Get outta here! And don't come back for five to seven days!”
- From the movie: Dr. Dolittle 2
“So young, so angry. Damn that rap music!”
“A certain amount of anger doesn't make us less empathetic, less humane, less loving. It just makes us real.”
- La trovi in Actors and Politics
“I'm a happy person but an angry citizen.”
- From the movie: Stripes
“I've got a slight weight problem. Yeah, yeah I do. Yeah, I do. I went to this doctor. Well, he told me I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! Ha Ha Ha! Pizzas! I'm basically a shy person, I'm a shy guy. Uh, he suggested taking one these uh, aggression training courses. You know these aggression training courses like EST,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Little Giants
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
- From the movie: Miss Congeniality
- From the movie: McLintock!
“- Drago: Take it easy, boss, he's just a little excited, that's all.
- George Washington 'G.W.' McLintock: I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Affliction
“You will say that I should have known terrible things were about to happen. You will say that I was responsible. But even so, what could I have done by then? Wade lived on the edge of his emotions. He was always first to receive the brunt of our father's anger. He had no perspective to retreat to, even in a crisis.”
- From the movie: White Men Can't Jump
“Oh man shut your anorexic malnutrition tapeworm-having overdose on Dick Gregory Bahamian diet-drinking ass up. Leave me alone!”
- From the movie: Anger Management
“- Dr. Buddy Rydell: Let me explain something to you, Dave. There are two kinds of angry people in this world: explosive and implosive. Explosive is the kind of individual you see screaming at the cashier for not taking their coupons. Implosive is the cashier who remains quiet day after day and finally shoots everyone in the store. You're the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Patriot Games
- From the movie: Harlem Nights
“I think I'm going to leave, ‘cause you probably want to sit there by yourself, alone, and think about who you pissed off. So, I'll let you have your space.”
- From the movie: The Stunt Man
“In 22 seconds, I could break your fucking spine. In 22 seconds, I could pinch your head off like a fucking insect and spin it all over the fucking pavement. In 22 seconds, I could put 22 bullets inside your ridiculous gut. What I seem unable to do in 22 seconds is to keep you from fucking up my film!”
- From the movie: Beaches
“- Hillary: I don't even remember what it was I was mad about and I don't care. Whatever it was that you did, I forgive you.
- CC Bloom: What I did? You and your lousy letters. Just to get one of them made me special even before I opened it. All your crappy stories, all your big dreams.
- Hillary: I didn't know that.
- CC Bloom: Well, what the...” (continue)(continue reading)