Blindness quotes88 blindness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Sergeant: I do not know what this world is coming to. See that man over there. We arrested him for mopery.
- "Booger": What's mopery?
- Sergeant: Mopery is exposing yourself to a blind person.
“The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”
“Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist.”
“You shut the fuck up, Bennie. I would tell you to kiss my ass too, but you probably can't find it you blind motherfucker.”
“You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people. And douchebags.”
“- Marlene: Ray, what did I tell you about cooking in the dark? Are you trying to burn the house down?
- Ray Charles: Think about it, Marlene, what do I need the light for?
- Marlene: Well, you don't need to be cooking anyway. We brought you take out from Oscar's.
- Ray Charles: Well, get your money back. I got fried chicken right here.”
“- Andy: You may be blind, but you still have to pay for what you ate.
- Martin: I ate nothing. My meal never arrived.”
“Please don't lump me in with that, you know, I could give a shit what color you are. No, what I want is deeper. I want your eye, man. I want those things you see through.”
“- August Nicholson: If this place is worthy, she'll be successful in her quest.
- Mrs. Clack: How could you have sent her. She is blind.
- Edward Walker: She is more capable than most in this village. And she is led by love.”
“- Fenella: You are not blind.
- Neil: I prefer the term 'optically challenged'.”
Jesus once passed a blind beggar on the road, and his disciples asked: "Who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?". And Jesus said: "Neither this man nor his parents sinned. He was made blind so that the works of God could be revealed in him". And with that, he placed mud on his eyes and told him to wash in the Pool of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Priest: I'm just tired... I've been up all night trying to round off the infinate. And Lucifer before the day doth go.
- Chris Lowe: Don't we know you?
- Priest: I don't know. I used to be blind. But then I started eating carrots. I still can't see during the day.”
“Great. I'm blind and you're deaf. What a perfect pair.”
“- Mr. Morrow: Do you want my advice on questions of love?
- Dexter King: Yes!
- Mr. Morrow: My advice is: go blind. Best thing that ever happened to me. Since 1944, every girl I've spent time with looks the spitting image of Mae West.”
“- The Devil: You ever fuck a blind girl?
- Harry Block: No. That I never did.
- The Devil: Oh, they're so grateful.”
“- Will Sly: Time to think about getting a new guide dog. I'm off tomorrow.
- Tom Sullivan: It's tomorrow already? Jesus, what happened? We were...
- Will Sly: They should make calendars in Braille. They really should.”
“The Bullet Farmer: Hold up a flare!
Red Flare Warrior: I am holding a flare!
The Bullet Farmer: [opens his eyes wide] Closer!
Red Flare Warrior: It's right in front of your eyes!”
“- Harvey 'Blind' Pew: I may be blind, but I have acute earing.
- Commander Clement: I'm not interested in your jewellery, cloth eyes.”