“- Lickboot: Just pray the police find her, or we're doomed to return to the ranks of the peasantry. And you'd better hope this rumor that dashing Daddy Starling may have survived the avalanche is just a rumor, or we'll be worse than ordinary. We'll be...
- Aunt Pristine Figg: Don't say it!
- Lickboot: Poor.”
“Tom and Jerry: The Movie” quotes(1992)
All actors – Richard Kind, Dana Hill, Anndi McAfee, Tony Jay, Rip Taylor, Henry Gibson, Michael Bell, Ed Gilbert, David L. Lander, Howard Morris, Sydney Lassick, Raymond McLeodshow all
“Tom and Jerry: The Movie” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Robyn Starling: I'm an orphan, my mother died when I was a baby.
- Jerry: What about your father? What happened to him?
- Robyn Starling: My father was on an expedition climbing in the mountains when the snow gave way in a, a...
- Tom: Avalanche?
- Robyn Starling: Uh huh, and he was the most wonderful father in the world.”
“- Tom: How come you never spoke before?
- Jerry: I didn't have anything I wanted to say that I thought you'd understand, and there still isn't!
- Tom: All Right, that does it, you little... boy you get me angry!
- Puggsy: Uh uh uh, it's like I told you, you guys have got to learn to be friends.”
“First time out in the cold? I've been on my own for 2 years now. My owners left me behind when they moved.”
“- Robyn Starling: He had his own special place just for the two of us, and...
- Jerry: And that's where you were going?
- Robyn Starling: Uh huh, and to get away from my Aunt Figg. She's not really my aunt, just my guardian, she's taken over the house, she moved my room to the attic and gave my room to her dog, Ferdinand.”