Relatives quotes65 relatives quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rita: I'd like a grandchild. So, shoot me.
- Kate: All right, Ma. Well, you'll be happy to know I'm looking into getting some eggs frozen.
- Rita: Wonderful. I can tell everyone I'm having a grandsicle.”
“- Toby: Beauty is relative.
- Bree: Not my relatives.”
“- Grandfather: You think you can just drop her into my life then take her away again? I won't allow it! She can't stay here.
- Dete: She's got to, she's your granddaughter.
- Grandfather: No! I don't have a granddaughter, not anymore.”
“You won't be alone long. Wait till the news of your 5 millions hits the front pages. You'll find you've got relatives all over the world.”
“My pop, he weren't a religious man, you know? If you couldn't grow it, kill it, or eat it, he just plain old didn't believe in it, that was it.”
“- Ellen Griswold: Clark, let's just skip the house of mud. I think Dodge City was enough fun for one day. Besides, Catherine and Eddie are expecting us.
- Clark Griswold: It's living history Ellen. But if you'd rather see your cousins. Personally I'd rather see a pile of mud than Eddie.”
“A glorious absence of sophistication. It can be full-time or part-time, but we're all guilty of it at some time or another. And if you're not guilty of it, then you have relatives who are.”
“- Alan: I was so upset when my grandpa died.
- Phil: How'd he die?
- Alan: World War II.
- Phil: Died in battle?
- Alan: No, he was skiing in Vermont, it was just during World War II.”
“Lenny, I've always considered you the Dutch Elm disease in my family tree.”
“- Kyle Pratt: So you have any kids?
- Fiona: Do nieces count?”
“- Annie: This is Grandfather.
- Hallie: He's so cute. What do we call him?
- Annie: Grandfather.
- Hallie: That makes sense.
- Annie: This is Martin. He's our Butler.
- Hallie: [surprised] We have a Butler? ”
“He's not my dad, he's my stepdad!”