Furniture quotes11 furniture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Books are awfully decorative, don't you think?”
“Isn't weird how chairs exist even when you're not sitting on them?”
“- Jane Smith: If you don't like them we can take them back.
- John Smith: Ok, I don't like them.
- Jane Smith: You'll get used to them.”
“- Kay: Everything goes. Everything goes. Except that chair!
- Charlotte: Kay, that ratty old chair? Don't be silly. Why would you want to keep that chair?
- Kay: Don't touch that chair. My fiancé... was born in it.
- Charlotte: Rupert was born in a chair?
- Kay: Yes, it's the most lovely story. His mother was just sitting there, knitting,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nice place you got here. Who's your decorator? Darth Vader?”
“- Alex: Dude, your bed is a car.
- Jeff: Yeah, but it’s a fucking sweet car!”
“- Larry: Don't worry. This stuff means nothing to me. It all goes.
- Julia: I thought half of it was your brothers?
- Larry: I've never known him to kick cash out of bed, and besides, he's probably behind bars someplace.”
“No no, little boy! We mustn't sit on the chair. Do you know why? Because this is a priceless, irreplaceable piece of fine art from another millennium. And you... are a not-quite-formed, piece of temporary plasmic rubbish taking up space on this already overcrowded planet!”
“I thought maybe this might be your minimalist period.”