Cold quotes80 cold quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.”
“- Rozalin Focker: See that's Greg getting circumcised.
- Bernie Focker: We had the ceremony at my parents' house. There was a cold snap and the heat conked out. Tell it.
- Rozalin Focker: The heater conked out. No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn't coax Greggie's tiny little turtle from it's shell.
- Greg Focker: You know what? Let's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Hans von Witzland: The best thing about the cold is...
- Fritz Reiser: You don't have to worry about sunburn.”
“Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.”
“Could you close that window? My nipples could cut glass over here.”
“- Stuart Goodson: Cold enough for you, Ernesto?
- Ernesto: I'm taking my ass back to Mexico if this cold keeps up!”
“You can feel it. That cold ain't the weather. That's death approaching.”
“You know what they say: cold hands, warm heart.”
“Don't tread water! Grab onto the ice! You'll freeze to death slower than drowning!”
“They say the sea is cold, but the sea contains the hottest blood of all.”
“- Hackett: You call this spring? I'm freezing to death.
- Cochran: Doesn't feel cold to me.
- Hackett: That's because where you come from, twenty below's a heat wave.
- Cochran: At least where I come from, the people aren't colder than the weather. It's a dry cold, not like here. Doesn't feel the same.
- Hackett: Yeah, till your nose drops off....” (continue)(continue reading)
“The frost, it sometimes makes the blade stick.
[kills the executioner]”
“Two atoms of hydrogen bond with a single atom of oxygen to form H2O, otherwise known as water. Then if all goes well, the temperature drops below freezing, the water crystalizes and a pretty brilliant thing happens.”
“- Louie Kritski: Obviously it's unusually cold in the building today. Not necessarily due to a malfunction of our boiler.
- Ron Nessim: That piece of shit it totally gone!
- Louie Kritski: You can't prove that.
- Leotha: Prove it? My parakeet is frozen solid. I could crack walnuts with him!”
“I don't feel the cold. It's my British blood! ”
“Sushi. That's what my ex-wife called me: cold fish.”
“- Kit Latura: This water is 38 degrees. So, the only thing we have to worry about is Hypothermia.
- LaTonya: Hypo-what?
- Sarah Crighton: Hypothermia. It's when your body loses heat and shuts down. When your body is getting tired, really, you're getting dead. Does that sound fair enough?”