Friendship quotes500 friendship quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter.”
“Remember what I told you: do you ever feel lost? Just look into the eyes of the people that you love.”
“Maybe we could be friends and buddies... bro dogs... and chill. Have a good time!”
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”
“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: What are you mad at me for?
- Moose Finbar: Why am I mad? Are you seriously asking me that? You got me kicked off the team and you got me stuck in whatever this is. And you wonder why we're not friends no more.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Oh, this is why we're not friends anymore? Because you didn't want to get stuck in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What do you say we just back it in and go back to the Bronx?”
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”
“Friendship is the only choice in life you can make that's yours! You can't choose your family, God damn it - I've had to face that! And no man should be judged for whatever direction his dick goes - that's like blaming a compass for pointing north, for Christ's sake! Friendship is all we have! We chose each other.”
“Many years ago, I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, but he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It was a great friendship.”
“- Effie Trinket: Promise me you'll find it.
- Katniss Everdeen: Find what?
- Effie Trinket: The life of a Victor.”
“- Mary Adler: My best friend, other than Frank and Fred, is Roberta who lives a couple houses away.
- Pat Golding: Really? What's she like?
- Mary Adler: She's nice and funny. And I love her.
- Pat Golding: That's nice. Is Roberta your only friend your age?
- Mary Adler: Roberta's not my age. She's like 40, 50... 30-something. Roberta's grown...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To me, love has always meant friendship.”
“Friends, right. Not one Christmas present, not one Christmas card. The one time we go for a mean and you pick up the cheque. The one time you ask me how my kids are doing, how I'm doing! God help me Tommy, part of me would really like to see you hurt.”
“Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.”
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
“It's been my experience that having friends is overrated.”
“Once you open your door to one person anyone can come in.”
“When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!”
“As long as I can remember you've been right by my side. I'll never forget when you walked with me right in those first few hours after I lost Martha. I've always been able to count on you, when I felt dark inside and when I... You were right there, right, every time, right there. Even when I didn't feel good about myself, I knew that you cared...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Molly Griswold: There's no such thing as semi-platonic.
- Roy McAvoy: Well there ought to be.”
“He was one of those civilized individuals who did not insist upon agreement with his political principals as a precondition for conversation or friendship.”