Friendship quotes481 friendship quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter.”
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”
“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
“Many years ago, I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, but he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It was a great friendship.”
“To me, love has always meant friendship.”
“Friends, right. Not one Christmas present, not one Christmas card. The one time we go for a mean and you pick up the cheque. The one time you ask me how my kids are doing, how I'm doing! God help me Tommy, part of me would really like to see you hurt.”
“Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.”
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
“When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!”
“As long as I can remember you've been right by my side. I'll never forget when you walked with me right in those first few hours after I lost Martha. I've always been able to count on you, when I felt dark inside and when I... You were right there, right, every time, right there. Even when I didn't feel good about myself, I knew that you cared...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Molly Griswold: There's no such thing as semi-platonic.
- Roy McAvoy: Well there ought to be.”
“Louis, this looks like the beginning of of a beautiful friendship.”
“We do things as a team, gentlemen.”
“- Kim: Stop It! Or I'll kill you myself!
- Jim: Bullshit!
- Jim: [to Edward who is approaching Kim] Hey, I said stay away from her!”
“Never give up your friends, Dave, no matter what.”
“I'm going to miss you. Apparently you're the only one in Casablanca with less scruples than I.”
“Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”
“It’s the battle, the going to war with the other guys, hanging together, having our own dorm, staying in hotels the night before the games, setting ourselves apart, being different than everybody else, having a chance to be somebody, to do something that people look up to you for, your strength, your courage, not everybody can play football,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Ringo: So, there's nothin' I can say to get you to come back?
- Sherman McMasters: Not after what you done. Not after shootin' at the Earp's women.
- Johnny Ringo: All right then, I guess you can just get back on your horse and ride back down there to your new friends.
- Ike Clanton: [placing a shotgun to McMaster's head] Hey. I just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A boy's best friend is his mother.”
“- King Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
- Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
- King Arthur: Oh, hey, I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love people in slices.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“If you can’t accept what I do, whatever I do, then we’re just…we’re not really friends.”