Abandonment quotes102 abandonment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Any masturbatory emissions, where the sperm is clearly not seeking an egg, could be termed reckless abandonment.”
“A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.”
- Maui: I wasn't born a demi-god. I had human parents. They took one look and they decided... that they did not want me. So, they threw me into the ocean like I was nothing. Somehow, I was rescued by the Gods. They gave me the fish hook. They made me... "Maui". So... Back to the humans I went. I gave them everything. Islands, fire and coconuts.... (continue)(continue reading)
“I will not abandon someone to die, when I have the means to save his life.”
“You said my faith would light my way, yet all I see before me is a sea of darkness. Why, your highness, has God forsaken me?”
“Nobody tells me nothing.”
“- Nick Morton: Stay with me!
- Jenny Halsey: I'm scared!
- Nick Morton: I'm figuring this out...
- Jenny Halsey: Don't leave me.”
“I love you enough to let you go, which is more than I've ever felt about anyone in my life.”
“My family abandoned me. They kinda migrated without me. You should've seen what they did last year. I mean, they got up early, and quietly tied up my hands and feet, and gagged me with a field mouse, and barricaded the cave door, and covered their tracks, and traveled through water so I'd lose their scent, and... and... who needs 'em anyway?”
“Did you know that identical twins are never really identical. There's always one who's prettier. And the one who's not does all the work. She used me, and... Then she left me. Just like you. Come on. Take them. Come on, Allie, it's nicer this way.”
“The only thing I remember is leaving, which is my fondest memory of you.”
“- Abou Fatma: Are you a deserter?
- Harry Feversham: Something like that. I was sent to fight and I ran away. There are many reasons why. Mostly I was afraid.
- Abou Fatma: I found you halfdead crossing the desert alone. And you say you are afraid?
- Harry Feversham: There's a different kind of fear.”
“Good night, Michael. It was a wonderful party. My date left with someone else. I had a lot of fun. Do you have any Seconol?”
My father left home when I was 5. That's why I'm named Jack, as in "Jack, tell your mother I'm just going out to get the paper".
“- Scamp: Let's just say you're lucky you've never had to live with a family.
- Angel: Wrong again, Tenderfoot.
- Scamp: You mean, you had a family?
- Angel: Actually, I've had five familes.”
“- Vincent LaMarca: How'd we get this way son? I remember the day you were born.
- Joey: Yeah? Well, I remember the day you left. So we're even.”
“Without you, I'm as lonely as an abandoned dog on the side of a highway.”