Home quotes205 home quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Makenzie-My mom says that you’re homeless. Is that true?
Fern-No, I’m not homeless. I’m just houseless. Not the same thing, right?
Fern-Don’t worry about me. I’m okay.”
“When you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place. But for us? This is our home.”
“You know, the finest line a man will walk is between success at work and success at home.”
“This is what we fought all night to get back to?”
“In a church, I am a saint. In a public place, I am a lady. In my own home, I am a devil.”
“Homes are for free expression, not for good impression.”
“My place is with you. I go where you go.”
“- Sam: I still feel at home in my house.
- Andrew Largeman: You'll see one day when you move out. You feel like you can never get it back. It's like you feel homesick for a place that doesn't even exist. Maybe it's like this rite of passage. You won't ever have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself for your kids,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tell me of your homeworld, Usul.”
“It's like a long carpet that's just laid out right beneath me. And it was the algae, right? It was that phosphorescent stuff that gets churned up in the wake of a big ship. And it was, it was, it was leading me home. You know? If my cockpit lights hadn't shorted out, there's no way I'd ever been able to see that. So uh, you, uh, never know......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Crawl: Let me guess: you miss your mom, dad, brother, dog, boyfriend ... practically everything you can think of back home, am I right?
- Becca: How'd you know that?
- Crawl: Here sit down and let me tell you a little story. This is Fred.
- Becca: Oh my god you were such a nerd! I'm, I'm sorry.
- Crawl: It's ok.
- Becca: What happened?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dear Bertie, You asked me before where I went. And I want to tell you. I went to a place where nothing's right, where every moment's backwards, every sky's without colour, without hope. I tried to come back, Bertie. But I got lost. And while I was gone, I met you. And I didn't even have the courage to realize I was home. A wise friend of mine...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For the first time a long time, I feel like I am home.”
“If home is where the heart is, where do you go when you don’t have a heart?”
“Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”
“ If more people... valued home above gold... this world would be a merrier... place...”
“The screw of isolation until you can’t tell what is your body and what is furniture.”
“Fine, stay home. After all nine out of ten fairytales begin with ‘Once Upon A Time something amazing happened while she was drinking wine in her sweatpants.”
“The Chinese say that having two homes is the way to madness. I'm not mad, but I definitely wish Hollywood would move to Trafalgar Square. But the life of an actor is a life of movement, isn't it?”
“Home is where my family is.”
“- Renton: What are you gonna do?
- Veronika: I don't know. I should go home. But... To go home with nothing? No qualification, no career, not even bringing money.
- Renton: What's at home?
- Veronika: You know. Emotional attachment. That's all.”