Home quotes198 home quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know, the finest line a man will walk is between success at work and success at home.”
“In a church, I am a saint. In a public place, I am a lady. In my own home, I am a devil.”
“Homes are for free expression, not for good impression.”
“The Chinese say that having two homes is the way to madness. I'm not mad, but I definitely wish Hollywood would move to Trafalgar Square. But the life of an actor is a life of movement, isn't it?”
“Home is where my family is.”
“- Renton: What are you gonna do?
- Veronika: I don't know. I should go home. But... To go home with nothing? No qualification, no career, not even bringing money.
- Renton: What's at home?
- Veronika: You know. Emotional attachment. That's all.”
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”
“- Squaw: Squaw get them firewood!
- Wendy Darling: Squaw no get them firewood! Squaw go home!”
“- Carla: Are you crazy?
- Maddy Whittier: Wouldn't you be if you'd been inside for 18 years?”
“I would love nothing more, sport, but if daddy doesn't work this weekend we'll have to live in a box. Do you guys want to live in a box?”
“- Young Killmonger: Baba.
- N'Jobu: Yes, my son?
- Young Killmonger: Tell me a story.
- N'Jobu: Which one?
- Young Killmonger: The story of home.”
“When you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place. But for us? This is our home.”
“- Ted Kramer: What's up? Tell me. What? What's the matter?
- Joanna Kramer: I woke up this morning, kept thinking about Billy and I was thinking about him waking up in his room with his little clouds all around that I painted and I thought I should have painted clouds downtown because then he would think that he was waking up at home. I came...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well when I think of home, I... I think of something specific. I think of my, my hammock in the backyard or my wife pruning the rosebushes in a pair of my old work gloves.”
“I got enough to worry about getting whacked on the street! I gotta come home for this? I should fucking kill you!”
“- Mrs. Gardner: We’re going to destroy the whole roof!
- Nate: We have to replace the chimney with a slide for when the storks deliver my baby brother.”
“Seeing home doesn't help us get there, Captain.”
“- Marcus Aurelius: When was the last time you were home?
- Maximus: Two years, two hundred and sixty-four days and this morning.”
“- James: You know, before I met you, damn the day, I thought if I was gonna die of old age, I might as well go back home to do it. But hell, this seems like a good a day as any to die.
- Ing. Eduardo Apodaca: We're not going to die, old man.
- James: Of course not son, nobody ever does.”
“My heart? Home is where the heart is, and I've lost my home.”