Talking quotes623 talking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Brenda: I'ma piss on your face... and I'ma fart in your mouth, I'ma shit on these walls, Ray!
[Ray looks disgusted]
- Brenda: ...Too dirty?”
“Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone.”
I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the fuck up". I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“Everything about you is sexy.”
“Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?”
“- Grinch: [shouts] Hello?
- Echo: Hello.
- Grinch: How are you?
- Echo: How are you?
- Grinch: I asked you first.
- Echo: I asked you first.
- Grinch: Oh right, that's really mature, saying exactly what I say.
- Echo: ...Saying exactly what I say.
- Grinch: I'm an idiot!
- Echo: You're an idiot!
- Grinch: [whispering] Alright, fine! I'm not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nothing can be as painful as listening to you talk.”
“Time to nut up or shut up!”
“Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble.”
“Don't talk to me while I'm interrupting.”
“Dialogue is not just quotation. It is grimaces, pauses, adjustments of blouse buttons, doodles on a napkin, and crossings of legs.”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I was cuttin' deals, why wouldn't I go deal with this guy Chigurh?
- Carson Wells: No no. No. You don't understand. You can't make a deal with him. Even if you gave him the money he'd still kill you. He's a peculiar man. You could even say that he has principles. Principles that transcend money or drugs or anything like that....” (continue)(continue reading)
“They don't dream, you know. The dead don't dream, and the dead never sleep. They wait, they watch for a way to get back. My baby told me to, just like yours will tell you, and you have to do it. You have to send it back. They stopped me. Don't let them stop you. You have to listen to the voices. You know what they did? They let the dead get in....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lloyd: Mother.
- Rose: What?
- Lloyd: Is it possible for you to shut the fuck up for five minutes?”
“Don't be spendin' the time I'm talkin' thinkin' 'bout what you're gonna say next!”
“- Troy Bolton: What was the first thing you said to me when I started working here?
- Sharpay Evans: Bring me more iced tea?”
“There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.”
“You dream that if you discuss the revolution with a man before you go to bed with him, it'll be missionary work rather than sex.”
“- Don Diego Vega: He is a mute.
- Esteban: Bueno! Perhaps he can give lessons to my wife.”
“You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? Boom. Get her to sew that!”
“It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend.”