Maya Angelou Quote
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Quote details 10/19/13 at 9:09 PM Average ratinggood62Curiosities 43
Comments on this quoteOther languages for this quote
Ho imparato che le persone possono dimenticare ciò che hai detto, le persone possono dimenticare ciò che hai fatto, ma le persone non dimenticheranno mai come le hai fatte sentire.
- From the movie: Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
“People care about people who care about themselves.”
- From the movie: The Family Stone
“- Meredith Morton: What's so great about you guys?
- Sybil Stone: Oh, nothing! It's just that we're all that we've got.”
- From the movie: Master and Commander
“God uses people to help others. I only pray my faith is strong enough to get me through what I have to face.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“You feel alive to the degree that you feel you can help others.”