Wine and spirits quotes331 wine and spirits quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.”
“Look, for the last time, we have nothing to protect but our honor. So you can take your cheap horse piss that you call whiskey, which, by the way, is spelled without an 'e' and is nothing compared to a single malt scotch and you can go fuck yourself.”
“Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.”
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
“Gimme a whisky, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy, baby!”
“I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.”
“I’ll have a single shot of whiskey, and a double shot of whiskey and she'll have a water. Oh, what the hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi.”
“- Withnail: I've some extremely distressing news.
- ... & I: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything. Oh God, it's a nightmare, I tell you, it's a nightmare.
- Withnail: We've just run out of wine. What are we gonna do about it?
- ... & I: I don't know, I don't know. Oh God, I don't feel good. My thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Method acting? Mine involves a lot of talent, a glass, and some cracked ice.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
- James Bond: Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something.
- Donald "Red" Grant: You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel old man?
“Pink wine makes me slutty.”
“- Dutton Peabody: Give me a drink.
- Tom Doniphon: Bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: Just a beer!
- Tom Doniphon: The bar's closed.
- Dutton Peabody: A beer's not drinking!”
“Gin!... I knew there was something wrong with that guy. I never met a gin drinker yet that you could trust.”
“- Sir Wilfrid: I'd better take that thermos of cocoa with me. It helps me wash down down the pills.
- Miss Plimsoll: Let me see. My learned patient is not above substituting brandy for cocoa.”